Titanic (Solby AU) [+18]

This was posted for my Hell Week Celebration: A True Horror Story Event

SUMMARY:Sam and Colby get invited to investigate the Titanic Museum, but there will be more than ghosts out to get them. Piecing together EVP's and conversations, the pair realize that they could have possibly had a past life on the Ship of Dreams? And their past life was definitely not what either expected it to be.

 Piecing together EVP's and conversations, the pair realize that they could have possibly had a past life on the Ship of Dreams? And their past life was definitely not what either expected it to be

🌊🛳️🌊

April 10, 1912
Southampton, England

4 Days Before Titanic Hits an Iceberg

Samuel should have been excited about going to America. He would be wedded in New York City's fabulous St. Patrick's Cathedral to a woman who would give him everything and they could start a new life together as Mr. and Mrs. Golbach of Golbach Steel Industries. But, Samuel felt a lead weight grow in his stomach the further he walked up the gangplank.

"Isn't this exciting, Samuel?" That was his fiance speaking up from behind him.

He glanced behind him at her, "Completely and truly, dear."

Katrina Stuart, a wonderful woman to the right man (who clearly wasn't Samuel), had a bright and wide smile. Some had called her intoxicating because of her smile, but mostly Samuel just found her to be annoying. To be honest, Samuel wasn't even sure why he was marrying her, besides that his mother told him to, and he had a sneaking suspicion that the Stuart family, noted for their large farm-like plantations in the new world, had no money at all. After all, with the recent end to the Great War, Samuel could believe that they should have had plenty of money, but they had suffered greatly after America's Civil War and an absence in slave labor to actually work the plantations.

"Be more excited, Samuel," his mother scolded him from the front, "We are entering the Titanic. This trip cost your father over four thousand American dollars, young man. Or would you rather be amongst the third class?" his mother pointed down at the much smaller gangplank beneath them, huddled with England's masses attempting to go to the New World.

Samuel stared down at them and swallowed not his mother's words but how tempting it would just be to fall over the rail and into the water.

🌊🛳️🌊

Cole gave a cry from excitement as he leaned over the rope rail of the gangplank to stare down at the massive haul of the ship and the gentle waves of Southampton harbor caressing the iron. His blue eyes sparkled as he took in the large ship. He still couldn't believe he was here! Months and months of saving for his forty dollar ticket and he was about to board the Ship of Dreams!

"Come on, Romeo!" his best friend, Jake, nudged from behind him with a chuckle.

"I'm going," Cole complained at being jostled forward, but he shook his head, "I can't help it-- we're finally here, Jake! Let me take it in!"