Between Heaven and Hell

WARNING(S): none

A demon and an angel fall in love

Demon!Colby + Angel!Sam

WC: 280

-------------

Waves were crashing on the shore in a steady rhythm that reminded Sam of a heartbeat. It was soothing and gentle and it sang to him like a lullaby. He pulled his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, waiting.

He felt like he was always waiting.

Waiting here between Heaven and Hell.

Suddenly, a crack resounded behind him, and he snapped his head around, looking at the juncture of where the pier connected with the sand. There, emerging from the darkness, was a tall figure. Leathery wings spread out behind the figure as it walked closer to Sam. As the light drifted in under the pier, Sam could see dark hair laying on pale skin like black feathers, and the figures sapphire eyes and sinful smile.

"Colby," Sam smiled, raising his hand out to the tall figure; his white feathery wings spread out behind him as they reached for the tall figure too.

"Sam," the dark figure leaned down, grasping the out reached hand, and pulled the angel up from the sand.

The angel didn't waste a moment and collided their bodies together. His fingers wounding into Colby's hair as his lips found the demon's in the low light under the pier. Sam's wings, soft and gentle to the touch, wrapped around Colby's figure, covering the demon in white feathers. It was like falling asleep on a cloud of air. Colby pulled away first, but only slightly as he pressed his forehead against Sam's.

"My angel," Colby whispers gently.

"My demon," Sam replies back and presses his lips back against Colby's.