Sixty.

"Hey boo.", August says holding the phone between his ear and shoulder while putting on his shoes.

"Hey baby, what you doing?", Ken asks getting her makeup done.

"About to go pick up Elijah and Jay so we can get haircuts.", he says grabbing his keys. "What you doing? How's my boy?", he asks walking downstairs.

"Getting my make up done and he's great, just chilling.", she chuckles.

"Have you ate?", he asks.

"Yes, have you?"

"Yep, I miss you.", he says walking out the door.

"I miss you too, I'm so anxious.", she smiles.

"Shit, me too.", he chuckles. "I'm so ready to see ya fine ass walking down that aisle."

"I'm ready to see your fine ass at the altar.", she giggles.

"Hey baby, I'm about to start driving so I'll see you at the altar. I love you, and show my son some love for me."

"I love you more, and I will. Okay, bye.", she says hanging up and sighing nervously.

"Nervous?", Mya asks applying her lashes.

"Very. I'm getting married to the love of my life in less than five hours and I'm pregnant with our son. Not only am I nervous about the wedding, I'm nervous about me becoming a mom.", she says as she sprits setting spray on her face.

"That's normal babe, this is your first and hopefully only marriage as well as your first pregnancy.", Mya says.

"Exactly. You and August got this. You two have been through so much together, now look at y'all. About to get married and have your first kid within the next four months. You two can handle literally anything together.", Angel says.

-

"Wassup hubby-to-be!", Elijah says getting in August's car.

"What's poppin man." August says dapping him up and smiling.

"You ready?", he asks.

"Been ready since the day I decided I wanted to propose to her.", he says starting to drive.

"Man I'm so happy for you. Happy you're marrying the woman of your dreams and having your first kid by her. Especially after everything you've been through together, today makes it all worth it.", he says.

-

"Hey son.", Sheila says walking into the room.

"Hey mama.", August says turning around and smiling.

"You ready to marry the love of your life?", she asks holding his arms.

"Very nervous, but yeah. I'm so ready to spend the rest of my life with her, build a bigger family with her, everything."

"Then let's go.", she smiles.

-

"Hey baby.", Kennedy says looking down at her now medium sized belly and smiling while slowly walking around. "Daddy and I can't wait to meet you. You grow more and more everyday, and so does our love for you. I just know you're oh so handsome, just like your daddy."

"Princess, are you dressed?", Kenny knocks on the door.

"Yeah.", she says slightly wobbling to the door and opening the door.

"It's showtime babygirl.", he smiles.

"Let's do this."

-