Twenty-One.

Previously...

"It ain't no secret.", August ends the song, slowly getting down on his knee.

Now...

As everyone starts to gasp, scream, and clap Kennedy and August's entourages gave their inputs.

"Oh my God!", Angel and Ash gasp.

"Oh wow.", Mariah says in shock.

"That's. My. Dawg!", Elijah yells clapping.

"You go my nigga!", Chris yells.

"Go and get yo wife man.", Trey claps.

"That's my sister, if you don't marry that man!", Bryson yells.

"Woo woo woo!", Kenny yells clapping.

"Y'all better go!", Jay yells clapping.

"August..", Kennedy says in shock looking down at August.

"Hey baby.", August says looking up at her and smiling.

"Hi.", she says with tears already filling up in her eyes.

"First off, I wanna say I love you so much. When I first saw you, I never would've imagined that we'd make it to this point. You give me everything I want and need in my life, even if that initially came with a little of unwanted stress.", he chuckles, making her do the same.

"I know you thought I was gonna do this little bit later than I am, but I just couldn't wait anymore babe. Kennedy, I love you. I want you with me for the rest of my life, I need you with me for the rest of my life. There's no me without you babygirl. You are my soulmate.", he says taking the ring box out of his pocket and opening it, making her gasp and cover her mouth.

", he says taking the ring box out of his pocket and opening it, making her gasp and cover her mouth

"Yesssirrrrr!", Chris yells, jumping and down until Trey hits him.

"Calm yo hyper ass down and let the man speak, damn.", Trey says shaking his head and laughing softly.

"Lani..", August says taking her left hand, "Before you, I never saw myself doing this. I thought marriage wasn't for me, until you came in my life and made me do a whole 360.", he chuckles, wiping a tear that fell as hers start to fall.

"We've been through so much together, but we always come out of a situation stronger than before and that's what I love about you and I. I want everything and more with you baby. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I want to wake up every morning and go to sleep every night with you next to me for the rest of our lives. So, Kennedy Milan Banks, will you continue to make me the happiest man in the world... And marry me?", he says looking at her with tears in his eyes.

Kennedy nods frantically. "Yes?", August asks.

"Yes, yes! Yes, I'll marry you!", Kennedy yells, crying tears of joy.