Five.

"Nigga it's her! It. Is. Her.", August says on the phone with Elijah by the bathrooms.

"You serious?", Elijah asks.

"As a fucking heart attack, I just had a little bit of hope that it wasn't her. Just a little.", he sighs.

"What'd you do?", he asks.

"Pretended like I didn't know her.", he says.

"Now how in the hell did you do that?", he asks.

"Ken introduced me to her and shit, so I gave her a look and she caught on to it so we just pretended like we ain't know each other.", he shrugs.

"So when you gone tell Ken that's your ex?", he asks.

"I don't know.", he scoffs putting his head down.

"She gone kill yo ass if that comes out from anyone else but you.", he says.

"I know man.", he says scratching the back of his head.

"We need to talk.", Mariah says spotting August near the bathrooms.

"Shit, I gotta go.", August says hanging up, "What?", he asks putting his phone in his pocket.

"You know what, so you don't know me now?", she asks mugging his head.

"First of all, don't touch me. Second of all, yeah I know you. I know you real well and that's the fucking problem Riah.", he says, "Now I'm only gonna tell you this once. You try some shit on me or my girl-", he says, but gets cut off.

"Ain't nobody worried about you no more August, and I don't want anything with your girl. Does she even know about me?", she asks folding her arms.

"Why would she?", he asks raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know, maybe-", she starts, but gets cut off.

"There's nothing for her to know, Mariah. Do you talk about our relationship?", August asks.

"No, I don't because I'm very much single and have no one to talk about that train wreck of a relationship. Also, you sure about that?", Mariah asks folding her arms.

"I'm very sure.", he says.

"You may be sure, but you're stupid as fuck. What would she do if she finds out I'm your ex and neither one of us said anything? I'm probably gonna be out of a job and you're probably gonna be in the grinder for not telling her what we were to begin with. I'm trying to help you out, August.", she says folding her arms.

"Why?", he asks.

"Because you deserve to be happy bro, and I don't want your past to get in the way of that. Just because our relationship sunk like the Titanic and below doesn't mean this relationship has to go down like that too.", she says looking at him.

"This is big of you Ri.", August says looking down at her.

"Well, after getting out of a toxic relationship and eventually healing from it, you learn a lot and you change a lot.", Mariah says looking away from him.

"Right you are, thank you.", he says putting his hand out.

"You're welcome.", she says dapping him up.

"Hey, I'm gonna go and get dinner started. I'll see you at home babe.", August says lifting Kennedy's chin up.

"Okay, I love you.", Kennedy says looking up at him and smiling.

"I love you too.", he says leaning down and kissing her.

"Hey, you okay?", she asks pulling away and wiping the lip gloss off of his lips.