Eighteen.

Mid August

Vertigo Event Venue

Vertigo Event Venue

"Oh my God, babe. This is beautiful.", Kennedy says walking in the ballroom hall.

"I know right? Tell daddy thank you.", August says leaning down and tapping his cheek.

"I was getting there, Impatient. Thank you daddy.", she chuckles kissing his cheek.

"I think I deserve more than a cheek kiss.", he says puckering up his lips.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.", she says with each kiss.

"You're welcome.", he says giving her a closed mouth smile.

"I can't stand you.", she says smiling and shaking her head, "Look though bae, imagine having the stage up there with the DJ and shit so we can have music playing and you can perform, have the caterers right over there, have the tables all around the room.", she says twirling around, making August smile.

"Then, we can have all the display products over hereeee.", Kennedy says motioning her hands over the area.

"Things are finally coming together Lani.", August says looking around the room.

"I know, thank you for helping me in every way you could. I love you.", she says taking his hands as she leans up and kisses him.

"I love you too.", he says against her lips, "I'm also really proud of you, my la CEO.", he says pulling back and smiling.

"You see me.", she says flipping her hair and smiling.

"Cute ass.", he says biting his lip, "You ready to go?", he asks.

"Mhm.", she nods before looking around one more time.

lAight, come on so we can get my babies.", he says taking her hand.

"Our.", she corrects.

"Our babies, my bad.", he says chuckling.

"Stephhh, what's up girl?", August asks, hugging his cousin Stephanie.

"Hello my favorite cousin.", Steph says hugging him back then pulling back, "Hey beautiful.", she says going to hug Kennedy.

"Hey gorgeous.", Kennedy says hugging her back.

", Kennedy says hugging her back