Fifty-One.

"Babe.", Aug says walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Yes?", Ken asks making up the bed.

"Come here.", he says walking up behind her and pulling her body against his.

"What you want?", she smiles tossing the blanket over the other pillow.

"You."

Pushing her hair to one side, he kisses her neck slowly and runs his hand up her bare thigh.

To say they're excited is an understatement. They haven't been able to have sex for almost a month. Not because they weren't in the mood to, because they have been, they're just never given the chance to.

Every time they get real deep into a kiss or clothes start to come off, random phone calls and unexpected visitors arrived. And due to the fact that they're such "in the moment" type of people, once they're interrupted, there's no going back.

Turning around to face him, she wraps an arm around his neck and kisses him. Running her hand down his chest, she eagerly takes the towel from around her waist and tosses it elsewhere.

Putting his hands on her waist, he takes a few steps toward making them fall on the bed. Propping her legs up on his waist, she cups his face and makes the kiss deeper.

Pulling away, he puts her legs up in the air and pulls her shirt up, starting to take her underwear off.

Keeping her legs up, he props them on his shoulders, leaning down and kissing her once more.

"You ready for me?", he asks pulling away.

"Yes.", she says looking in his eyes and rubbing his bottom lip.

Tucking his lip between his teeth, his eyes don't leave hers as he inches inside of her slowly already making her eyes roll back into her head as a soft moan ring in his ears.

"Oh shit.", he grunts lowly, stroking slow.

"Faster.", she demands, holding her legs.

Granting her wish, he picks up his pace. Pushing her legs back more, he sits up and rubs her clit with his thumb with the same rhythm as his strokes making her moans gradually increase in volume.

"I fucking missed you girl.", he groans letting her legs down and wrapping them around his waist.

"I missed you daddy.", she says pulling him down and kissing him.

Unexpectedly, his strokes become harder making her pull away abruptly as her mouth drops open with no sound coming out.

Catching her off guard, he pulls out and seconds later his lips latch onto her clit making her gasp as her hand immediately flies to his head.

After going without sex for what seems like forever to them, they were both determined to make this the best sex they've ever had.

-

And they did just that. After hours of changed positions, shared climaxes, and sounds of love, they lay on the living room floor just staring at the scenery of the backyard.

"God, I love you.", Ken says laying on Aug's chest.

"I love you too.", Aug chuckles, sighing happily.

"I really enjoyed this.", she says looking up at him.

"I did too. Felt really good that I could finally fuck my fiancée without being interrupted for once.", he says running his hand through her hair.

"You can say that again. If this ever happens again, we're just gonna ignore who's calling and who's at the door. Agreed?", she asks putting her hand out.

"Agreed.", he says dapping her up.

-

"Bae! Food's here!", he yells closing the door.

"I'll be down in a second!", she yells back.

A few minutes later, she appears in the living room and sits next to him on the couch and grabs her container of chinese food and leans back.

"Thanks baby.", she says kissing his cheek.

"Mhm.", he says watching the movie that he turned on while eating.

"What's this?", she asks starting to eat.

"Queen and Slim.", he mumbles.

-

"Why you crying?", Aug asks, wiping her tears.

"Cause babe.", Ken sniffles. "That ending was so sad. He literally watched the love of his life die in front of him, only for him to be killed while carrying her dead body. Saved their lives from one racist ass police officer only for them to be taken by another one. That's so fucked up, but it's just a movie so I'll chill.", she says laying her head on his chest.

"You're such a baby.", he chuckles, rubbing her back.

"But I'm your baby.", she says getting on his lap, straddling him.

"Are you really?", he asks.

"Don't play August.", she says staring at him blankly.

"You know you my baby, I'm just playing.", he smiles pecking her lips.

"I know, play too much.", she chuckles. "Babe, we have so much to do in regards to this wedding.", she says.

"I know, we gotta go down to the courthouse and get the marriage license, gotta taste the food, cake, and wine, you and your girls gotta start looking for y'all dresses and me and these dumb niggas got look for tux's. So much to be done in so little time.", he says.

"We got this babe.", she says leaning down and laying her head on his shoulder.