Four.

Sunday Morning

"Okay how's auntie baby?", Kennedy asks on the phone with Angel.

"I just told you I was pregnant two days ago, I'm sure he's in the same condition he was in Friday.", Angel says chuckling.

"Oh, he? I see you're pushing for a boy.", she says smiling.

"We both are. It was brief, but when we did talk about kids we both said we wanted a boy first.", she says rubbing her stomach.

"My nephew gone be cute as fuck, already knowing.", she says walking into Gypsy's room and sitting his food down in front of him.

"I mean yeah, look at his parents.", she jokingly says flipping her hair.

"No forreal, his parents fine so that baby just gone be adorableeee.", she says.

"Mm.", August grunts while sleep on her chest.

"Sorry baby.", she says rubbing his back.

"What y'all doing today?", Angel asks.

"Not shit, especially when this man won't wake up.", Kennedy says slightly rolling her eyes.

"Shut up.", he mumbles.

"Ain't you sleep?", she asks.

"Once again, shut up.", he says.

"Make me.", she says.

"You sure you want me to do that?", he asks opening his eyes.

"Boy just go back to sleep.", she chuckles.

"Thought so, hey Angel.", he says putting his head in her neck and closing his eyes.

"Hey, hey.", Angel says smiling.

Anywayssss, keep me posted on my nephew sis.", she says.

"You know I will.", she says.

"You better, be safe and I love you.", she says.

"I love you too girl, see you.", she says hanging up.

"I'm hungry babe.", Kennedy says rubbing August's neck.

"I'll make breakfast, come shower with me first.", August says rubbing her stomach.

"Okay, let's go.", she says getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. He rests his head on his fist and watches her in the bathroom.

"What?", she asks looking at him.

"You're so beautiful.", he says moving and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Thank you.", she says smiling and taking off her shirt.

"Yes! Take it off, take it of- oh!", he says catching her shirt.

"Come onnn.", she says stepping into the shower. He throws her shirt behind him and walks into the bathroom.

"I wanna get a tattoo so bad.", Kennedy says.

"What you wanting?", August asks flipping the sausage patties over.

"Your name. Like Yvette did Jody's name in Baby Boy.", she says running her nails across his abs.

"Excuse me?", August says taking her hands off of him and turning around making her laugh.

"I'm joking, but we should get matching tattoos or something.", she says smiling.

"Now that I can get down with.", he says turning back around.

"I was thinking maybe we could get like- no never mind that's equivalent to names. Oh! What about little butterflies on our thumbs?", she asks smiling.