Eleven.

Early August

🎶Let me sit this ass... on you🎶

Rocket by Beyoncé plays through the speakers in Kennedy and August's bedroom, following her taking the suggestion that she should put the pole installed in their room to a little use.

Oh, did I mention they're crossfaded? No? Well yeah, they're cross faded.

"That's right baby.", August says watching Kennedy walk around the pole in red lingerie while smoking the last of his blunt with a stack of money in his hand.

She bites her lip as she leans back on the pole, sliding down with her legs open. She puts a hand on her knee, pushing herself up a little to move her hips to the music, not once letting her eyes leave August.

Her heart beat speeds up a little from the lust-filled gaze in his eyes.

🎶Don't take your eyes, Don't take your eyes off it...🎶

"Where my money?", Kennedy asks turning around and making her ass clap, seeing money fly around her almost immediately, "Thought so.", she smirks.

"Keep doing that shit mama, sexy ass.", he says putting the blunt out and leaning back on his elbows, continuing to watch her.

August

Even though we both high off our asses and intoxicated as hell, we pretty aware of what we doing. And sure enough, she did look sexy.

After a couple more tricks on the pole, and a little more money flying in the room she finds herself back directly in August's view.

Letting her eyes fall on him, he motions her to come to him with two fingers. She gets off the podium and gets on the bed, starting to crawl to him while flipping her hair to once side.

Once she's close enough to him, he kisses her roughly making her adrenaline rise. She pulls 'him' out of his boxers and starts stroking him slowly, making him already struggle to kiss her back.

Hearing deep moans and low grunts, the seat of Kennedy's panties dampen more and more by the second.

"You want me?", August asks deeply in her ear before coming face to face with her once more, seeing her nod almost desperately.

-

"Baby.", Kennedy moans softly in August's ear.

"Talk to me.", August says kissing her neck while pushing her legs back and pushing himself deeper.

"Keep fucking me like that.", she says starting to move her hips with his, making a low groan escape his throat as she clenches around him in response.

"Chill, chill, chill.", he moans softly and taps her thigh, but she doesn't loosen up.

"Kennedy.", he moans slightly louder as his strokes start to slow down.

She pulls him in for a kiss while loosening up a little, catching him off guard, but he continues at this pace he's going, but slowly starts to pick it up. Hitting her spot, she abruptly pulls away from the kiss and moans loud.

"Feel good baby?", he asks cupping a side of her face and looking in her eyes.

"So good.", she says kissing his hand then looking in his.