Twenty-Two.

"Nice of you to finally join me.", August says leaning on the island in the kitchen while smoking a blunt.

"You had to be speeding.", Kennedy says taking her jacket off and putting it on the couch, along with her purse while watching him release smoke from his nose.

"I might've been. Now we had a bet, did we not?", he asks holding the blunt between his lips and unbuckling his belt as she steps out of her heels.

"We did."

"So..", he says dropping his pants along with his boxers, "Get to suckin'.", he says looking down at her and blowing smoke off to the side.

Taking him in her hands and starting to stroke him, she stands on her tippy toes to kiss him. "Mm.", he groans as she starts to kiss down his neck, his chest, and all the way down to his rock hard member.

"Ohhh shit.", August says breathlessly, having a grip on Kennedy hair.

"Mmm.", Kennedy moans pulling back as she takes a breath before spitting on it and taking it back in.

"Fuck!", he moans throwing his head back and guiding her head, making him hit the back of her throat.

"Mhm.", she hums looking up at him while sliding her hand up his chest as her eyes slowly travel to the back of her head and stroking him with free hand.

"I'm bout to fuckin cum, shit.", he moans looking down at her and letting her head go to get a grip on the island.

Keeping her movements steady, his hips jerk forward as he releases down her throat. Putting a hand back behind her head, he keeps it there as his moans and small whimpers that he thought she couldn't hear fill the room.

"Were those whimpers that I heard?", Kennedy smirks while standing up on her feet, making her dress fall around her ankles.

"Shut up and bend over.", August says turning her around and smacking her ass, making her laugh to herself.

"You doing all this, but you still my bitch. Deal with- oohhhh.", she moans feeling his mouth on her throbbing lower half as she bends over on a chair.

"Stop, stop, stop! Please, okay!", Kennedy moans uncontrollably while tapping on the island.

"Now what was that?", he asks standing up and smacking her ass.

"You're still my bitch.", she says still bent over.

"You just tapped out babe, let's not.", he chuckles as she stands up straight.

"I tapped out? I don't recall.", she says walking past him to go upstairs.

"So you didn't tap out just now? I'm about to make you do it again, keep playin' Milan.", he says following her, hot on her tail making her go faster, "See, look at you.", he laughs, making her do the same.

Kennedy

I'm so in love with this man. He's changed me so much in this time that we've been in each other's lives, he got me doing shit I said I'd never do. For example, getting married. Shit, he got me walking around the house naked and joking around after we just gave each other head in our kitchen! What that tell you?

"Look at youuuu, my fuckin fiancée man..", August says moving Kennedy's hair out of her face and smiling.

"Say heyyy Mrs. Alsina.", Kennedy says also smiling, then starting to laugh.

"Shit I'll say it, heyyyy Mrs. Alsina.", he says laughing a little bit before coming down to kiss her.

-