~Epilogue~

Wedding day:
Its finally the day Thomas and I get married after out vacation to bora bora we started planning everything for our wedding. Lets just say I'm happy with what we came up its actually really cute but right now I am putting my dress on with the help if the girls as we laugh anf joke around.
M: Hey Dixie when you gonna propose ti Addi?
D: Soon I'm waiting for the perfect time.
A: Aw baby you don't have to go out.
C: But she is!
Av: And Charli won't ruin the plans will she?
C: No I won't because Dixie will kill me!
We all started laughing at Charli who was pouting because Dixie won't let her tell Addi anything.

The dress:

It was time for me to walk down the aisle so I got ready with my dad and mom on both my sides and once I heard the music playing the doors opened

It was time for me to walk down the aisle so I got ready with my dad and mom on both my sides and once I heard the music playing the doors opened. I started walking towards the middle to see Thomas crying as he watched me smiling which made me smile. Once I got in front of Thomas we held hands as we cried happy tears looking at each other.

Preist/P: Okay vows?
T: Mia from the day I laid eyes on you I knew you would be the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. From our first date to our first kiss to our first everything I knew that no matter what life throws at us we will always be together. I may have not been the perfect boyfriend, fiancee, and father to our children I will own up to those mistakes as a husband and be the best I can be from now on. I love you so much Mia Hayward Petrou always and forever. You are my everything the air I breath and the light in my life its you ut always has.
M: Thomas from day at the sushi restaurant to this cery moment I always knew you would be the man I fall in love with and marry. You have given me 3 amazing beautiful children and you have given me happiness throughout my life. Every fight and every arguement we have had and will have I hope its with you because Thomas I can't see myself marrying anyone else. I love watching you and our children play as you guys share laughs and smiles as I watch from afar admiring my life. I wouldn't change anything about how our relationship was throughout the years because it lead me to this moment in time standing in front of my future husband. I love you so much Thomas Adrian Petrou now and forever.

We were both crying as the priest was talking she smiled at me that smile the one that I fell in love with but soon I noticed that it was time where she becomes Mia Hayward Petrou my wife.

P: Do you Thomas Petrou take Mia Hayward to be your lawfully wedded wife?
T: I do!
P: Do you Mia Hayward take Thomad Petrou to be you lawfully wedded husband?
M: I do!
P: I now present you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride!

I pulled her in by her hips connecting our lips together and as she kissed back the kiss was full of love and passion. We pulled away as everyone started cheering as I took her hand and we ran out of the church to the front corridor. It was late at night as the party died down a bit the fireworks started going off so I kissed Mia once again as everyone held sparklers around us. She is officially my wife the girl I fell in live with 8-9 years ago is mine for the rest of my life no one can take her away from me because she is mine.

@petroutv✔️

Liked by: Mia Petrou✔️ and otherspetroutv Finally everyone meet my beautiful wife Mia Hayward Petrou I love you forever and always wifey❤️💍 @Mia PetrouComments:View all 89 million comments@Mia Petrou✔️ I love you so much hubby❤️@Addison D'Amelio✔...

petroutv Finally everyone meet my beautiful wife Mia Hayward Petrou I love you forever and always wifey❤️💍 @Mia Petrou
Comments:
View all 89 million comments
@Mia Petrou✔️ I love you so much hubby❤️
@Addison D'Amelio✔️ congrats newly wedds!💍
@Dixie D'Amelio✔️ I'm happy for you Thomas!❤️
@K0uvr Warren✔️ You did it she is officially yours for the rest of your life yay!❤️😭

THE END OF THOMAS AND MIA'S LOVE STORY!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT WITH THESE 2 BOOKS AND MANY MORE TO COME! I WILL BE POSTING A NEW STORY RIGHT AFTER THIS WHICH IS A DIXISON STORY SO PLEASE GO READ THAT THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Word Count: 774