~8~

Bar fights:
We got to the bar so we valet the cars and got in line soon we got our ids checked then went inside. Of course the girls went straight for the bar but I ain't leaving them alone so I followed them keeping a close eye on what is going into their drinks. Once the girls got their drinks we went to a table where everyone was at and all the girls started drinking so the guys joined but the people who are driving. I went to the bathroom leaving Mia with the girls but when I got back I knew she was drunk drunk so I saw all the girls dancing but I noticed Bryce taking advantage of Mia so I walked up to him and grabbed Mia and the girls bringing them back to the table. Mia drank another shot so I decided it was best if we stop with the shots since I know tomorrow morning the girls will be throwing up plus the party supplies are coming tomorrow. The girls went back to dancing but I kept a close eye on them especially Mia because she was the most drunk but soon enough Bryce was dancing against Mia I had enough so I went over to them and pulled Mia aside.
T: YO WHAT THE FUCK!
B: AY I WAS ENJOYING THAT!
T: THATS MY FUCKING FIANCE ASSHOLE!
Alex and I looked at each other knowing that this is gonna end up with some fighting so we all got up and the sway went over to Bryce's side while we hot the girls going behind Thomas.
B: SO WHAT ITS HER BODY!
T: YOU CAN'T BE TOUCHING MY GIRL LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY WHEN SHES DRUNK!
Bryce punched me in the face so I punched him back in the face so we started throwing major punched but soon Jaden and Josh pulled him off while Alex and Michael grabbed me soon we all walked out of the bar into the cars and Alex said he'll drive so Mia and Kouvr got in the back as I got into the passenger seat but before we even started driving the girls were asleep. Alex drove us home but I was still pissed about Bryce but I knew it wasn't even worth it as long as Mia was safe soon we got home so I got out of the car and carried Mia into the house to our room.

I woke up to Thomas carrying me to the room but by now I kinda sobered up as he put me on the bed I looked up at him to see his face covered in cuts, with a busted lip, and his knuckles were red so I got up bringing him into the bathroom. I grabbed the first aid kit sitting on the counter while Thomas was standing in between my legs so I cleaned his face up not asking questions because I trust what he did to get into a fight was the right thing then we got ready for bed. I kissed his lips gently as he kissed back it felt like the old days where we had no problems in life, no kids, and no fighting I kissed his jaw line going down to his neck giving him hickeys as he leaned his head back but after I finished I knew his neck looked like he was attack but my neck was gonna be worse soon after Thomas finished attacking my neck he carried me to bed and we cuddled falling asleep in each others arms.

Word Count: 603