~17~

Mommy I wanna know the truth:
I parked in front of one of the nice ass Holiday Inns because I got a suite for the week so I got out of the car and opened the door waking up the twins so they can help me bring the bags into the room. I grabbed the bigger stroller out of the trunk putting the kids in there as I hung the backpacks on the handles putting 1 on my back and taking out the 2 duffle bag full of clothes. I walked into the hotel checking in and getting my key card so I took the elevator up to the top floor heading to the room. As I got into the room I quickly made sure there wasn't anyone in the room than I brang everything inside as I locked the door putting the twins in one bed and Lucas in the portable crib. I went to get ready for bed but I heard my phone so I pick it up and saw that Thomas was facetiming me so I answered the phone as I got into the bathroom.
Thomas Mia
What you doing baby?
Getting ready for bed how about you?
Missing my beautiful fiance.
Thomas baby I'll be home in a week okay.
But I miss youu and your kisses.
I miss you too baby but I need this and when I get back we can cuddle all you want.
Maybe even more?
No sex cuddles and kisses only!
Hmp.
I love you my sweet boy!
I love you more babygirl.
I got ready for bed still on facetime with Thomas as we made each other laugh and blush which made me feel so happy that we are happy again. I heard Lucas crying so I went and picked him up bring him to my bed as Thomas worked on something for the house but soon turning his full attention to our 3 month old baby who was drinking milk from my boob.
He's so lucky!
How?
He gets to suck on your boob.
God Thomas you will get every part of my body 2-3 days after I come back home and only if we don't fight or argue okay?
Okay deal.
I soon put Lucas back into his crib pulling my shirt down and grabbing my laptop to look at some ideas for the wedding because when I get back thats the only project I'm gonna be focused on unless my family needs something but knowing the girls they'll help me as well as Thomas. I put my laptop away because I was really tired so I fell asleep on the phone with Thomas. I woke up to Lucas crying so I got up picking him up to rock him as I walked back into bed. I saw that it was only 8:30 in the morning so once Lucas calmed down I placed him on on the bed putting pillows around him than I went to get ready for the day. Colten came into the bathroom rubbing his eye so I picked him up to cuddle him.
Co: Mommy?
M: Yes baby?
Co: Why did daddy leave?
M: Because he didn't wnat to be a daddy but he regreted leaving so he came back okay he loves you so much.
Co: Is that why sissy is mad at him.
M: Yes baby but she needs time okay.
Co: Okay can I watch cartoons while you get ready?
M: Yes and watch Lucas.
Co: Yes ma'am.
He walked away so I continued to get ready but 10 minutes later a figure appeared in the mirror so I turned around to see a half awake Kehlani standing at the door way so I picked her up snuggling her as she started to wake up.

Word count: 639