~10~

Fighting and party planning:
The girls and I were shopping but soon we got calls from the guys but neither of us wanted to deal with it so we ignored it and continued to shop but soon 11 familiar guys were walking around so the girls and I hid in different sides of the store.
K: How'd they find us?
M: I don't know our locations are all off.
K: Oh my god they tracked the tesla!
M: Fuck!
I texted the girls to pay for our stuff then dip leaving them here while we went back home so we all met up getting in line quickly paying for everything then we ran to the car. We put everything into the trunk then got into the car as Mia drove away really fast out of the parking lot and straight to the house taking the back road which was faster. We soon got to the house so Mia parked and we grabbed our bags quickly running inside so we can put our things away in a secret room in the house that only the girls and I knew about. We ran back into the kitchen then Kouvr brang out the brownie batter so we started to make brownies but we ate the batter before we even put it in the pan but we finished the batter so we all layed on the island. The garage door opened and we heard the guys walk inside so we played dead with chocolate all over our faces.
T: Guys I think they out!
A: They seemed to be making brownies but ate the batter.
Tg: BOO BITCHES!
Tb: WHAT THE FUCK!
When we got to target the girls were no where to be found so we decided to leave but once we got to the car Alex's tesla was gone so we quickly got into my car and I drove home. When we pulled up to the drive way we saw the car so we knew the girls came home so we got out of the car and went inside but it was quiet until we walked into the kitchen to see 6 girls laying on the counters with a bowl of brownie batter in the middle of table. They scared us when we walked in which caused them to laugh but we were confuse on how they got home and for how long.
T: How'd you get home?
M: I drove us and next time don't be so obvious.
R: What you mean?
D: We literally heard and saw you guys walk around target.
C: We left before you guys could find us.
N: What the hell!
M: Now if you don't mind the girls and I have to get ready to plan and decorate the house.
A: Okay?
Tg: Bye bitches!
The girls and I went to get ready since it was already 2:30 and the stuff will be dropped off at 3 so I changed into Thomas's nike hoodie with some biker shorts. I sat down at my vanity and I dutched braided my hair and did some light makeup but Thomas walked into the room looking at me.
M: Yes?
T: Why did you guys go to target?
M: Because we can now do you have a problem?
T: Yes why didn't you tell us!
M: BECAUSE THOMAS YOU AIN'T OUR MOM WE CAN GO OUT WHEN WE WANT!
T: WELL WE ARE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU GUYS!
M: WE DON'T NEED PROTECTION JUST CALM DOWN WE CAN HANDLE OUR SELVES.
T: BUT WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP YOU GUYS SAFE.
M: WE ARE SAFE YOU GUYS ARE TOO OVER PROTECTIVE!
Mia got up then walked out of the room slamming the door so I followed her to see her and the girls in the living room while people brang stuff for the party into the house the girls started blasting music as they decorated.
K: JACKRABBIT WHEN PUT THE DICK IN IT!
D: HOW YOU NUT AND YOU BARELY PUT THE TIP IN IT?
M: SIXTY SECONDS GOT HIM GONE THATS A QUICK MINUTE!
C: HE AIN'T NEVER FELT SOME PUSSY WITH SONE GRIP IN IT!
Ad: HAIR DONE NAILS DONE LIKE A BAD BITCH!
Av: I CAN'T FUCK IF HE AVERAGE!
Tg: WAY MORE BAD THAN YOUR LAST BITCH (PERIODT)
The boys and I met up in the kitchen as the girls blast songs looking at each other then at the girls then back at each other.
T: They singing about us!
A: Yup!
We just watched the girls sing and decorate the livingroom plus the back door acting like we ain't there.
Tg: HE KNOW BETTER THAN TO FUCK AROUND NO BITCH FUCKING WITH ME I WON'T HESITATE TO GET A BITCH GONE ASAP!
We just shook our heads then went upstairs to the man cave to play games so we wouldn't bother them.

Word Count: 822