~6~

Tonights plans:
I just left the house to get the twins but I decided to buy roses for all the girls because they need to be spoiled but also I want them to be treated right even if they don't have a boyfriend. I pulled up to the pick up line to get the kids then we went to the flower shop so I can buy 7 bouquets of roses so Kehlani can also have on. I also decided on buying the girls chocolate so after I bought everything I headed home while the twins were asleep in the car soon I got home and Alex helpped me bring the twins into their room. I went back into the car to grab the chocolate and roses to bring to the girls who were all in Mia's office I think planning the party. I walked into the office to see 5 girls surrounding Mia so I knocked on the door and they all looked at me.
T: Okay theres no occasion but I bought all of you something.
Tg: What is it?
I handed them each a bouquet of roses and chocolate causing all of them to smile at me.
C: Whats this for?
T: I want to show you girls even Kouvr and Mia how a guy should treat you.
Av: Aww thanks Thomas!
D: You didn't have too.
K: Thanks Thomas!
Ad: Thank you!
M: Thanks baby!
T: You guys are welcome and also later on we are all going out!
M: Where and whos watching the kids?
T: Dinner and bar and they are going to their second favorite place.
K: Grandparents.
T: Yup!
Av: What time are we leaving!
A: Dinner reservations are at 8:30 and I'm taking the kids to my parents house at 7!
C: Okay so we have 3 hours since its 4 to get ready!

Sorry for the short chapter I had a writer block so yeah.
Word Count: 328