~12~

Family day:
I woke up in Thomas arms with Kehlani laying on me so I slowly put Kehlani next to Thomas then I got out of the bounce house to make breakfast for the crew. As I was making pancakes Thomas hugged me from behind causing me to blush.
M: Morning baby.
T: Morning beautiful.
M: We should go on a date with Alex and Kouvr.
T: Yeah but we should start planning our wedding too.
M: Tomorrow.
T: Okay but we need a date.
M: April 4th, 2027.
T: The day we got together perfect.
M: Yes we can have Kehlani and London as our flower girls and Kade and Colten our ring bears.
T: Perfect my best mans will be Alex and Michael while the others will be my groomsmen.
M: Kouvr will be maid of honor and the girls are my brides maid so I have a cool way of asking then.
T: Okay.
Soon I finished making the pancakes so Thomas took them outside to the table while I brang the eggs and sausages outside. I went back inside to grab the juice and water as wells as the cups and plates while Thomas grabbed the utensils. Thomas woke everyone up so we all sat around the table eating food while they still were waking up but soon Thomas's parents came into the house with 2 very awake babies so Kouvr and I got up grabbing our babies.
T: Okay can you guys watch the kids Kouvr, Mia, Alex, and I are going on a double date tonight.
Mi: Sure we can.
Ka: Mommy?
D: Yes Kade bear?
Ka: Are you gonna marry auntie Addi?
D: Yes why?
Ka: Yayyy because shes the best mama ever!
Ad: Aw thanks Kade.
L: Mommy are you and daddy married?
A: Not yet but we are enganged?
L: So when will you get married?
K: After auntie Mia's wedding.
C: When's the wedding Mia?
Ch: Let me guess April 4th some year.
T: April 4th 2027.
E: Okay!
Co: Where do babies come from?
R: Um sorry you guys are still too young.
Co: We are 7 why can't we know!
N: Not now when you're older.
Co: Fine!
Ka: I done!
L: Me too!
Ke: Me three!
Co: Me four!
Av: Okay go brush your teeth and change.
Kids: Okay!
They finished breakfeast so Calvin, Paper, and Patty did the dishes, while the girls of cleaned the bounce house, and the guys cleaned up the yard. Soon the bounce house was taken down by the people who they rented from as the other stuff was taken back by the renters. Once the yard was cleaned they decided to go watch a movie in the movie room so they went into the movie room while the kids decided on a movie which was between Frozen 2 or Star Wars The Rise Of Sky Walker but Kade and Colten wanted to be nice so they choose Frozen 2. The kids cuddled with their parents while Kouvr played the movie on the big screen soon Michael came in with popcorn for everyone and they all watched the movie as a family but Michael threw popcorn at Mia so she threw some back causing a popcorn war between everyone. Soon the movie ended so Kouvr and I left the room to get ready for the date tonight but I have a feeling that Thomas and I might get into another argument about something so little. I truely do love Thomas but we have been arguing more often after I came back home but it has been getting worse and I'm scared it might become violent. I was in the closet choosing an outfit for tonight since the boys decided on having a picnic on the beach so I grabbed some ripped light blue shorts, a black cropped tank top, and a white sweater over my shirt so I went to take a shower while Thomas got ready. As I got out of the shower I noticed that Thomas was gone so I went to get dressed than sat at my vanity doing some light makeup because Thomas hates when I wear makeup.

Word Count: 703