~2~

Arguing and ignoring:
We just got back to LA and Mia is already planning the twins big party but I didn't like that idea so I suggested a small party but Mia said no because she promised them big parties till they are 10 which is only gonna make them into spoiled brats. Also Kouvr said I don't have a say on how Mia raises the twins or how she chooses to celebrate her first borns birthdays so I decided to ask Alex about this so I went downstairs to the kitchen area.
T: Hey Alex.
A: Whats up Thomas?
T: Why does Kouvr say I don't have a say on how Mia celebrates the twins birthday?
A: Because you don't Mia pays for the stuff so whatever the girls and Mia plan is up to them and the boys we just help when needed.
T: But won't that make the twins spoiled brats!
A: No because Mia raised them not to be brats Thomas you will learn soon on how she disciplines the twins.
T: Sticking them in a corner so scary!
A: Nope!
I went to go check up on Lucas and Jet but I noticed something missing in the nursery so I looked around then I noticed the baby monitor was missing so which one of the 4 kids took it so I went to the living room to see 4 kids looking very suspicious.
M: Who did it?
Ke: Not me!
Co: Not me!
L: Wasn't me!
Ka: What happwend?
M: Who took the baby moniter?
Co: It was London!
L: No it wasn't it was Kehlani!
Ke: No it was Kade!
M: Kade can't reach that so which one of you did it.
Co: Don't look at me!
Ke: Or me!
L: I didn't do it.
M: Since no one is confessing you know the drill!
I heard Mia scolding the kids in the living room so I took Thomas to see how Mia really is with the twins and sometimes London.

Alex took me to the living room for some reason so when I walked into the living room I saw the twins and London standing on the wall seperated with theit hands in the air and if their hands start to fall Mia yells at them so I was wrong Mia is strict at times. She hasn't even talked to me after the argument we had in the car which I don't get why shes mad like I have a say I'm their dad. I noticed Mia went upstairs so I followed her into her office so I closed the door and she looked up at me then to her computer.
T: Why are you ignoring me!
M: Because you judged how I been raising your kids when you left!
T: And you don't think I don't regret leaving!
M: 5 YEARS THOMAS PLUS THOSE 7 MONTHS I DID THAT ALONE YOU GAVE ME A CHOICE AND I CHOSE PARENTHOOD AND YOU RAN AWAY!
T: I WOULD HAVE CAME BACK SOONER BUT I COULDN'T FACE YOU OR ANYONE!
M: THATS ON YOU THOMAS YOU MADE THAT DECISION!
T: MIA I MADE A MISTAKE!
M: WHICH CAUSED US TO BREAK UP THE FIRST TIME THEN YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU ALSO PUT SOMEONE BEFORE ME!
T: I WAS DRUNK WHEN I CHEATED AND I ONLY CHOSE KAYLA BECAUSE I WASN'T THINKING!
M: NO YOU CHOSE HER BECAUSE YOU STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR HER!
K: OKAY THATS ENOUGH THE KIDS CAN HEAR YOU BOTH THOMAS GO FOR A DRIVE WITH ALEX HES WAITING IN THE CAR I'LL DEAL WITH MIA!
T: Whatever but Mia this isn't over!
K: GO!
I was watching the kids playing until I heard yelling so I knew Mia and Thomas were arguing so I told Charli and Addi to take the kids out while I go stop the arguing. Once I got to Mia's office their argument was pretty heated so I stopped it by making Thomas go with Alex somewhere while I talked to Mia. Thomas walked out pissed so I looked at Mia who just threw her pencil holder to the ground and started to cry. I hugged her I knew those tears were just anger but hurt at the same time she cried like this the first couple of nights after Thomas left but it seems like all the anger shes been bottling up is coming out. She soon stopped crying so I knew the one thing that can take her mind off Thomas and that argument is party planning.
K: Want to finish planning the party?
M: Okay.
K: Tell me what to order so I can start calling.
M: Okay.
Kouvr and I started calling people who we needed thinga for the party but I was still stuck on the argument Thomas and I had and how I have to finish that argument when I don't want to but its fine.

Word Count: 829