~15~

Family drama:
I woke up next to Thomas remembering that today we were gonna plan the wedding but today was also my day with the twins so I decided on having the day with the twins because they were more important to me. I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake up my loving fiance but as soon as I got up I got I got pulled right back into bed causing me to shriek loudly.
M: Baby I have to get up I have a busy day.
T: Mmm love stay here with me.
M: Maybe later when I get home we can cuddle and watch a movie but I have to get up.
T: Hm only is I get a kissy.
M: God you are such a big baby.
T: Your big baby.
M: Yes my big baby.
I kissed him on this lips because he was pouting but as soon as he kissed back I sat on his lap enjoying this kiss because it felt so passionate but the twins opened the door ruining the moment.
Tw: EWWWWW!
M: Ughhh I was enjoying thatt!
Co: Sorry but its our day today!
M: Okay go eat breakfast while I get ready.
Ke: Okay mommy.
T: Morning Lani!
Ke: Morning mommy see you downstairs.
After she said that she left the room without saying anything to me but Colten stood there as Mia got off my lap so I decided to ask Colten.
T: What's with her?
Co: I don't know dad she won't tell me maybe mommy knows.
T: Okay buddy go eat I'll see you later.
Co: Okay dad.
Colten closed the door as he left the room so I got up and headed into the bathroom to see Mia in the shower so I just got ready. I finished getting ready so I left the room going to the kitchen to see Lani helping Kade with his Abc's so I picked her up.
T: Hello there my beautiful princess.
Ke: AUNTIE KOUV I GOT HURT!
T: Where?
K: Where Kehlani?
Auntie Kouvr took me out of Thomas's arms yes Thomas after I found out the truth about why he left I became very angry with him so auntie Kouvr brang me upstairs to her room trying to figure out what is hurting.
Ke: I'm okay auntie I just didn't want Thomas to hold me.
K: Thomas?
Ke: Yeah I'm angry at him after finding out the truth.
K: Baby you have to forgive him soon he's still your dad.
Ke: Biologically yes but uncle Alex and uncle Michael raised me.
A: Kehlani just try for your mommy please.
Ke: But.
K: For the sake of your mom until your ready to forgive him.
Ke: Okay.
K: Okay now go get ready for today.
Ke: Okay.
I walked out of auntie Kouvr's room but soon as I was walking to my room Thomas stopped me.
T: Are you okay?
Ke:....
T: Kehlani answer me when I'm speaking to you!
Ke: No okay now can you move.
T: THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO ME!
Ke: Whatever!
T: KEHLANI IVY PETROU WATCH YOUR MOUTH!
M: Woah what is happening here.
T: Kehlani is being disrespectful towards her dad.
M: Kehlani.
Ke: NO YOU AREN'T MY DAD AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FOR YEARS I WISH YOU NEVER CAME BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!
T: TAKE THAT BACK!
Ke: NO BECAUSE AFTER YOU CAME BACK ALL YOU DO IS HURT MOMMY!
M: Thomas go for a walk.
T: NO I WILL NOT LET HER TALK TO ME THAT WAY I AM HER FATHER SHE'S BEING A BRAT!
Ke: WELL GUESS WHAT THOMAS I HATE YOU!
She walked past me slamming the door to the room she hates me what did I do so I looked at Mia who was looking down like she knew the reason on why Kehlani is acting up so I grabbed Mia's arm and dragged her downstairs to the room.
M: Ow Thomas what!
T: You know something!
M: What do you mean!
T: WHY IS KEHLANI ACTING LIKE THIS SINCE YESTERDAY!
M: SHE KNOWS THOMAS SHE KNOWS ABOUT WHY YOU LEFT!
T: WHY DID YOU TELL HER!
M: SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT ANYWAYS NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I NEED TO PACK A BAG BECAUSE THE KIDS AND I WON'T BE STAYING HERE TONIGHT.
T: I'M COMING!
M: NO THOMAS YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE!
I went into the closet packing a weeks worth of clothes and with all my other things then after I walked out of the room into Lucas's room to pack. As I finished packing for Lucas I changed him and put him into his carseat before heading into the kids room. I knocked on the door and Kehlani opened the door so I walked inside putting Lucas's carseat down and packing their clothes.
Ke: Mommy why are you packing.
M: We are gonna stay at a hotel for a bit okay.
Ke: Okay mommy and I'm sorry about that.
M: Hey I understand why you did it and I'm not mad.
Ke: Okay mommy.
I finished packing the twins stuff so Kehlani helped me bring everything down to the car as I put Lucas into his spot soon we said our good byes to everyone then got into car and I drove off.

Word Count: 900