~3~

Still fighting:
Alex and I went out to the store to get some food for a cook out but I was still annoyed at the fact that Kouvr cut Mia and I's convo short. I went into the aisle where the beer was and grabbed a pack of white claws but Alex put it back on the shelf.
T: Cmon Alex just tonight!
A: Thomas no Mia would be even more pissed then she already is!
T: My body my rules!
A: Mia's house Mia's rules no drinking unless its for a special occasion!
T: Too bad!
I put the white claws into the cart then we finished getting the food so we went into the car so Alex started driving home so I opened the pack of white claws and started drinking but I heard Alex sigh so I knew tonight was going to be long. As we pulled into the drive way I saw the twins, Kade, and London playing in the yard with Dixie, Addi, Charli, and Avani watching them so I knew if they saw the white claws they would tell Mia and Kouvr right away so I hid the white claws in a bag then got out.
I went to put the groceries into the kitchen where Kouvr and Michael were forgetting to take the white claws out of the bag so I walked out of the kitchen into the backyard where I saw the sway boys so I walked over to them.
T: Sup!
B: Are you drinking?
T: I had a white claw why?
Jo: Because you have one in your hand and does Mia know?
T: No!
Sway: THOMAS!
T: Whattt its just for tonight!
Ja: You're screwed now look whos standing at the door.
I turned around to see Kouvr holding up the white claw box so I knew I was gonna get yelled at so I quickly went over to Kouvr and took her somewhere so Mia couldn't hear us.
K: Really Thomas!
T: Just for tonight!
K: Mia has a rule on this and every follows it even Paper so why can't you!
T: Just for tonight Kouvr!
K: I warned you Thomas but Mia isn't in the mood so if you piss her off don't expect one of us to stop her!
Kouvr walked off back into the house so I put the white claws into a cooler then went over to the guys and we all started drinking but Alex because he didn't want to get in trouble. Soon the kids came into the backyard but the girls weren't with them so they played on the playground but Kehlani came over to us.
T: Yes princess?
Ke: Mommy won't be happy daddy and uncles!
T: Why?
Ke: Drinking isn't allowed unless mommy says so uncles you all know this and daddy I know you know not to make mommy mad!
Mi: Hey I just got here and haven't even started I just came here to warn them!
Ke: Well you guys have been warned so good luck!
T: Why is drinking have a rule she didn't care before!
A: Because one time the boys got so drunk they got into a fight and landed up in jail for the night!
Mi: You guys are so fucking stupid Mia will kill you!
T: She won't do shit!
M: Really I won't?
I turned around to see Mia and the girls looking at us so I look back at the guys who put down their drinks looking scared like damn she scares them that bad.
R: It was Thomas's idea!
Tb: Yeah!
Mi: Even Kehlani warned them but they didn't listen!
M: Keep drinking but just know we are all having a talk later!
Tb: Fuck see Thomas look what you got us into!
T: Ay!
I walked outside to see Thomas and the boys drinking but Alex and Michael they seem to be warning the boys so I walked over and soon everyone put their drink down but Thomas so I knew who's idea was it to drink. I told them that after the kids go to bed we will talk so I knew they were scared because I got on their asses last time they drank which ended them up in a jail cell. Soon Michael started on the burgers while Kouvr made the salad so I went inside to my room grabbing one of my hoodies so I can change into but I heard the door open so I peaked my head out the closet door to see a very drunk Thomas on the bed. I sighed because I knew we were just gonna argue so I changed into the hoodie with some leggins and walked into the bedroom looking at him shaking my head. I sat on my vanity so I can braid my hair while we argued and soon he looked at me getting up off the bed.
M: What Thomas I'm busy.
T: Why are you so pressed all of a sudden!
M: BECAUSE I'M STILL PISSED FIRST YOU JUDGED HOW I RAISE THE TWINS AND NOW DRINKING!
T: OH MY GOD ITS JUST FOR TO NIGHT I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SO MAD!
M: YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE BOSS!
T: MIA SHUT UP I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT US DRINKING BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE KIDS I DON'T WANT THEM TO GROW UP BEING SPOILED!
M: IF IT MAKES THEM HAPPY THEN I'LL DO IT SO STOP JUDGING MY PARENTING SKILLS AND FIX YOUR OWN EVEN YOUR 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SCOLDS YOU!
T: WELL THATS BECAUSE SHE WAS RAISED TO TALK BACK TO ADULTS!
M: NO SHE WAS ONLY CORRECTING YOUR MISTAKES AND IF YOU DIDN'T WANT KIDS WHY DID YOU COME BACK!
T: I DON'T KNOW BUT I REGRET COMING BACK!
M: WELL I REGRET EVER DECIDING TO MARRY YOU!
It went quiet after that so I went back to braiding my hair while he just sat on the bed mumbling words to himself that I can hear very clearly but I didn't say anything at all.

Word Count: 1029