When he thinks you're hot- Michelangelo

-Michelangelo-

You were getting ready for school in the lair. You put on an old 80's sweater with light skinny jeans. You put on your yellow butterfly Air Force 1's. You left your hair down, but had beach wave curls in it. You did your skincare routine, then you put on some concealer, mascara, and lip balm, before packing your bag. You walked out of Mikey's room, and walked into the kitchen to find Mikey making chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. You gave Mikey a quick kiss on the cheek, before heading to the fridge to take out your lunch. You put your lunch in your bag, then went to sit at the kitchen table. When Mikey was done cooking, he put the pancakes on a tray, then headed towards the table. He put down the tray filled with pancakes, and everyone took some. While everyone was eating, you notice Mikey staring at you. He didn't even touch his food, he just stared at you in amazement. He honestly thought you looked pretty hot. He loved your hair, makeup, and outfit, especially those Air Force's he got you for your birthday. Once everyone was done eating, you and Mikey stayed back. You walked closer to him, when all of a sudden his lips crash on yours. You both end up having a full makeout session, until you realized you were gonna be late. You gave each other a final kiss, before you headed off to school.