Valentine's Day Special- All

-Leonardo-

You woke up and got dressed in a pretty blush pink summer dress. You put on red heels. You put your hair in two dutch braids, and you put on natural makeup with a red lip. You put on your red lips purse and walked down to the lair. Once you got to the lair, you saw Leo with a bouquet of Lilies and a chocolate heart. You jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest kiss ever. You guys spent your Valentine's day stargazing on your roof top.

-Raphael-

You woke up and curled your hair. You left your hair down after curling it, and put on natural makeup with a red lip. You put on a red crop top with a pink plaid skirt. You put on red vans and put red heart sunglasses on your head. You grabbed your tiny red backpack, before heading to the lair. Once you got there, you saw Raph with a bouquet of roses in one hand and a gift in the other. You ran into his arms and gave him the biggest kiss ever. For the rest of the day, you both sat on your roof top playing, dancing, kissing, and watching the sunset.

-Donatello-

You woke up and got dressed in a red knitted sweater, pink plaid skirt, and purple vans. You had your hair curly and down, with a red hair wrap in your hair. You had natural makeup with a pink lip. You grabbed your pink tiny backpack, before heading to the lair. Once at the lair, you went to Donnie's lab only to find a trail of rose petals outside the entrance leading into his room. Once at his room, you knocked on the door already for it to open on it's own. You saw Donnie standing in the middle of the room with a bouquet of orchids in one hand, and a purple teddy bear in the other. You ran up to him giving him the biggest kiss ever. For the rest of the day, you two went to the fair and played games, go on rides, and eat candy.

-Michelangelo-

You woke up in the lair. You got dressed in a pink crop top, red skirt, and Air Force 1's. You put your hair into a high bun, with a red scrunchie and your bangs down. You put on natural makeup with a pink lip gloss. You grabbed your gift for Mikey, and went to the living room. Once you found Mikey, you saw he had a bouquet of peonies, and a pink and red wrapped gift. You jumped into his arms and kissed him like a dinosaur was coming. Once you guys broke apart, you exchanged gifts. You gave him candy and a orange teddy bear. He gave you a photo album of you and him. You guys kissed again before heading out with Donnie and his girlfriend to the fair.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!