Saved-Raphael

-Raphael-

You got raped by 8 different men in the past day. You kept praying that Raph would come and get you.

------ With Raph-----

Raph started to worry. You didn't answer calls or texts. He stopped by your house and saw that you weren't there. He searched for clues in your room. He called Donnie to see if he can hack into the system in order to find you. Donnie called Raph back saying that you were on a Purple dragons site. He said that Hun was selling your body off for $350 per hour. Raph was furious. Donnie sent him the location and said that they'll met Raph there. All Raph wanted was to hold you in his arms again.

----- Back with you-----

Today 4 more guys came to rape you. You saw something move in the window. You looked to see a red mask with green eyes in them. That only meant one thing. Raph has come. You kept trying to break lose but it was no use. The man on top of you right now wouldn't budge. Raph broke the glass, and knocked the guy out conscious. He untied you and gave you a big kiss. "Oh my god Raph, I'm so scared. Get me out of here" you stated. "Don't worry I will. Get dressed and lock the door while I call the guys okay?" You nodded and locked the door. You pulled your underwear up before grabbing your clothes and putting them back on. Raph felt horrible that he wasn't able to save you and that you had to go through that. Once he finished calling the guys, you snuck out the window he came through. You guys climb the building and waited five rooftops away for the guys. They picked you up 10 minutes after the call. 

Once you made it back to the lair, Donnie fixed all your bruises and even gave you a pregnancy test just incase. Luckily the test came back negative. You stayed with Raph for the next week and called your family saying that you were on vacation with one of your girl friends.