Saved- Donatello

-Donatello-

You now, a week later, look 5 months pregnant. Your whole stay though, you never saw Dark Leo. That to you was pretty odd. You thought that maybe he would save you because you and him developed a bond during his stay. But, guess your hope has been shattered. You've been locked in the same room for a whole week and is getting married in 4 days. You didn't want too, but you were forced too. 

Right now it is 11 pm. You heard the door lightly open. That was odd because Dark Donnie, Mikey, and Raph, just slam it. You looked up to see who you thought didn't care about you, Dark Leo. "Shhh...Don't worry I'm here to bring you back to your boyfriend." He quietly tip-toed in so he wouldn't wake up the others. "Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?","Because Y/N, you saved me, so I'm returning the favour." You smiled before giving him a hug which he kindly returned. He carried you bridal style, out of the warehouse and towards the penthouse. 

He went on the penthouse's roof and called Donnie, your Donnie. "Hey this is a thanks for you saving me. I came to return Y/N." He made it serious and firm. Once he ended the call, it wasn't long till you saw everyone on the roof. Donnie noticed the belly and stopped in his tracks. You ended up telling them what happened and they understood. .

"Hold on Y/N, you said you can't abort, but my brother made an abortion serum for it incase it didn't work well. So here it is if you don't want the baby" Dark Leo's voice was kind but still a little rough. "Thanks really. For saving me and giving me this, I really appreciate it." "Yeah thank you for saving her, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have made it in time" Donnie said in relief to have his girl back. "It was no trouble but when he finds out, don't be surprised if he tries to run back" he warned. Once he left, you and Donnie went to the lab to discuss what you should do. You both agreed that you want your own and not a forced one, so you decided to abort it. The night after you took the serum, your stomach went back to normal like it all never happened.