Fever (Ch119)

"Hey hey, easy. Recovery Girl will be here soon, just sit tight. Bakugou? I think she's getting worse." 

The ash blonde dragged his attention away from the red head, his eyes landing on your figure and watching as you shook, a heavy string of broken coughs escaping your mouth and making your chest heave. 

He hid and pushed back the growing worry inside him and pushed himself off of the leaning position on your dorm wall, making it to your bed and watching as Kirishima pressed his hands firmly against your shoulders, not hard enough to hurt you but his grip more than enough to stop you from moving or trying to sit up. 

"It's just, she might have a fever of some kind, she did overwork herself nearly fifty times past her on limits. But I'm just worried about her moving, she keeps trying to sit up." Bakugou squinted his eyes, clucking his tongue gently before moving forward. 

He shoved Kirishima's hand's off you and replaced them with his own, feeling body shake slightly with each set of cold chills that ran up your body. "Tch. She overworked her muscles to the point she gave herself a fever. Whatever the fuck those damn idiots were doing with her back at the stadium office clearly have half a brain."

The red head and sighed and nodded, running a hand through his spiky hair. "They could have prevented this, but the real worry is the fact this happened in the first place. A building doesn't just collapse like that, and those sensors shouldn't damage that easily."

"You got something fucking right. They obviously don't have a clue on how to do there job. If any one of you fuckers were in there instead of her you'd be dead." Kirishima shrugged, a small pout on his face. "Come on man don't be so mean! We would have used our quirks." 

The blonde rolled his eyes, ignoring the comment. "Shut up and fucking help me, go get a towel from her bathroom." He stood back, his hands waving in the air gently. "F-from her bathroom? Should we really be going in there?" 

Bakugou growled lowly, pointing towards the door. "Fucking go." Kirishima sighed softly and nodded as he made his way out of the way, opening the door to your bathroom and beginning to rummage through the cupboards, searching for a small cloth and anything else they could use to try and clam your body down. 

You shivered, your eyes fluttering gently as they began o open slightly, taking in the sights around you. You switched you gaze to Bakugou, the ash blonde leaning over your face and creasing his eyebrows with worry. "Dumbass, how are you feeling?" 

You groaned groggily, pushing down another long string of coughs, the action making you shudder. "F-fine." He rolled his eyes and kept his grip firm, trying his best to make sure your back, shoulders and neck remained as still as possible. 

"You don't look fine- hey!" He growled out as you pushed against his hands with your shoulders, using what little strength remained in you to try and escape the hold he had on you. But he pushed back, easily overpowering you even with the slightest push of his fingers and trapping you back underneath him. His eyes glossed over in concern, watching as your chest heaved heavily. 

You began to stutter, your voice coming out in silky groans."L-let me g-go." He shook his head, moving his arm to lay across your chest as a barrier while his other hand made it's way to your face, lifting your chin gently. Your eyes met his and you held back a small whimper, feeling the growing pains in your spine begin to ache from having tried to push against him. 

"Calm down. You're okay." He kept his eyes fixated on you, feeling your tensed body begin to slowly relax under him. He gave a gentle sigh and nodded, his crimson eyes wandering over yours and pressing a soft hand to your forehead. "There you go, I've got you, dumbass."