Indicisive (Ch63)

"Even after all these years, I still can't get rid of this shit." You mumbled in annoyance, chuckling to yourself slightly as you continued to slowly remove every single piece of fur lacing your bedsheets.

It wasn't uncommon for you to sleep with p/n, but the amount of fur that constantly intruded your bed was an absolute pain. You sighed and looked out the window, gently cracking your buckles to release the pressure.

You jumped out of your seat on your bed as a shrill voice echoed through the house, your mother screaming your name. "Y/N, down here, now!" You grimaced and shook your head, wasting no time in jumping away and making our way through the sun kissed halls.

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair as your descended the stairs, laying eyes on your mother. "Mother." You greeted her warmly, already becoming jumpy at her body language as she stood in front of you.

"I've signed the papers for your move, come, sit." You nodded and sat down on the leather couch In front of you. A tiny smile made its way to your face, one you couldn't help push down. It made you happy, knowing that for the first time you were finally able to leave.

This was the end.

You wanted nothing more than to collapse into the arms of your friends and laugh, smile and cry. You finally felt like you were going somewhere real, nice, comforting. So where you didn't live in constant fear. And you were grateful to your mother for that, for the chance to run. Despite all she had done to you, you thanked her.

"You are moving in next week. Your to begin packing immediately. I'll send the boxes to your allocated dorm tomorrow morning. Now listen to me." Your head snapped up as you payed attention to her words, your hands shuffling nervously.

"I want you to respect absolutely everything I tell you, alright? I don't care if your not allowed to, you will train. You will continue your regime and under no circumstances will I find you've been slacking. Just because your away does not mean I cannot keep an eye on you. Look at me."

You took a moment for your eyes to adjust before you met hers. She stared you down, her usual scowl on her face.
"I trained you to be a successor. A winner. Nothing else. Nothing will get in your way, no distractions, no friends, no breaks. Do you understand."

You nodded your head and stood up, your knees shaking slightly. You bowed gently, your hair falling over your face. "Yes mother. I understand." She nodded her head in satisfaction and waved you away. However, you didn't get even a few metres before you heard a gentle cough.

You turned back around to look at her, frowning. "Y/N?" You nodded carefully, shifting on your feet. "Yes mother?" She sighed and rose from her seat, walking over to the window here she blocked your view and turned her back, looking out over the garden below.

"You and Bakugou seem close. He won't be distraction, will he?" You sucked in a breath and stood still, your whole body frozen at her words. Your mind ticked over restlessly, the words falling from your tongue.

After everything that had happened, the months since you had started at U.A, it all seemed to go so quickly. And yet so much had happened.

You had been attacked as a class twice, once targeted by yourself or with a singular other person. You had gone through the exams, the U.A sports festival, the training days and events. Wether you had won or lost, helped yourself or others, every single day had one thing in common.

Bakugou was always there, right by your side.

During the USJ attack, he had held you in his arms as you were slowly bleeding out, with serious injuries, multiple broken bones and your abdomen being impaled. He had let small tears slip as your blood coated his hero costume. He sat beside you in hospital when you first woke up, and made you smile and laugh for the very first time.