Realization (Ch60)

"Out of the way!"

You wrapped your arms around the two paramedics either side of you, allowing them to help you walk through the crowded emergency lobby. After arriving in the ambulance, Bakugou had been taken to the general ward facilities, accompanied by multiple uniformed officers and licensed heroes you had never seen before.

The incident had caused outbreak, causing many people to panic and injure both themselves and others. Every possible area was crowded, forcing the paramedics to walk you through the door, where one cleared a path while the other swept you from your feet and carried you.

You could feel blood pooling down your throat as people yelled in surprise at seeing you, many recognizing you from the U.A press conference while others were startled at the large mass of officers and heroes escorting you in, followed by several doctors and nurses.

You groaned as your abdomen was moved slightly, blood beginning to soak up the towels draped across you, Hiding the  damage underneath. Your eyes began to close gently as you felt your body being rushed through a heavy door, immediately being blinded as a massive LED light was placed above your face.

"Everyone on sight! Ma'am, I'll ask you to make sure no one enters this room. Understood? This patient is a top priority, I want the emergency ward on full lock down." A pro hero yelled at the top of his lungs, alerting several officers and guards who poured into the room, giving you a glimpse of ten more as they waited outside the door

"Standing clear. We have a security situation, full lock down. Be prepared." As orders where being called out and officers lined up, talking through their communicators, four doctors lined the side of you, their hands slipping under your body. "Everyone get ready to transfer, three, two, one!."

You let out a small cry as you were picked up gently and placed on an emergency table, everyone scrambling the second you were secure. A young nurse leaned over you, her blonde hair falling over her face as she stared down at you with worried and anxious eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie. I need you to stay completely still ok? I'll give you a small dose of Anesthesia, you shouldn't feel a thing." She moved to the side and allowed another nurse to flash a small torch in your eyes, shaking her head as she asked you to follow the light.

The blonde picked up a large needle from the surgery table and flicked the vile, removing any bubbles that would further damage your blood stream. Before you could protest the needle drove right into your upper arm, startling you as you could feel the liquid seeping into your skin.

You bit down on your lip, your animal instincts kicking in as they forced you to remain awake. "Wait! The patients blood levels are increasing, we need a second dose!" Their was panic as multiple people rushed to look at your head beat, checking your blood pressure.

"How is that possible?" A clipboard was passed around, the paper flowing gently as it was handed over. "Her quirk. We're were warned about this by a pro hero back at the entrance. Fill the vile with EDG and administer it now!" After a few moments a second needle was driven into your arm, the sting increasing even more.

You felt your eyes flutter as your whole body began to relax, your jaw unclenching. You held back soft tears as you drifted away, disappointment and anxiety washing over you when you realized a certain ash blonde was no where to be found in the room.

________________________________________________

"Do we have a name?"

Voices.....I can here voices. But I don't recognise them....

"Y/N L/N"

That's my name....who are these people. The light's blinding, I can barely open my eyes. What's going on?