Internships (Ch33)

You stared at the screen infront of you in awe. No fucking way. You were currently in homeroom. It was the second day following the sports festival and requests for internships had come in. You sighed. Jesus Christ.

Everyone gawked at the screen. It was currently showing the amount of requests everyone had recieved, and to no surprise from everyone the strongest in the class were at the top.

Ururaka nudged you with a giggle. "Wow Y/N, you really are incredible huh?" You shook your head. "Don't start that, it's only because of my mother." You lied to yourself. You couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

The scoreboard showed you at the top. Followed by Todoroki and them Bakugou. Kaminari laughed and Kirishima stifled a giggle. "It's the complete opposite to the Sports Festival!"

Y/N L/N - 160,054,675
Todoroki Shoto - 140, 912, 193
Bakugou Katsuki - 138, 292, 293

You stifled a laugh. "Yeah but it's not surprise Honeslty. Bakugou's attitude most likely scared away the Pros." He blew up at your comment causing laughter to ripple around the room. "Ha! As if! They must be some pretty half assed pro's if their that scared!"

You rolled your eyes. "Sure sure." The laughter soon turned into quite mumbling as the lapses were placed on the desks. A loud thud could be heard as your stack as given to you. It was hundreds of pages thick, making you groan.

You picked up the papers and walked out of the room at the signal of the bell, shoving them into your backpack. You made small talk with Kirishima as the two of you plus Bakugou made your way to your next class.

"So Kiri, what do you think your gonna pick for interns?" He looked thoughtful for a moment. "If I'm being completely honest I'm not sure. I think I want to go with someone who can help me with strength. Fourth Kind is pretty manly!"

You chuckled and nodded. "What about you Bakugou?" He growled and turned away. "Best Jeanist." You looked at him, startled and confused. "H-huh? You seriously picked an agency already? You have so much to go through...."

You trailed off with a shake of your head. Seriously this boy. He scoffed. "What? He's a top hero moron, he obviously knows something." You smirked. "Yeah yeah whatever."

You entered the classroom and took a seat, looking up as Present Mic entered for another English lesson. You rested your chin on your palm. Why is everything so boring? Internships will be here before we know it.

You know what.. You perked up and looked over at Bakugou. He's not wrong, I was given a position by Best Jeanest to. I doubt I'll go with him but what he said about being at the top is right. You thought back at the internships you had received. The agencies all looked pretty standard, however one stuck out to you. You nodded your head slightly. I might as well go with him, right?

The class soon ended, much to your surprise, and you slung your bag over you shoulder, making your way out of the school grounds only to be followed by Katsuki. "Hey."

"Hey." The two of you stayed silent until he looked at you slightly. "Who are you going with?" You raised your eyebrows. "You wouldn't like it if I told you but whatever. I'm going with Emdeavor.."

He growled slightly, gripping the edges of his backpack tightly. "Seriously? That half and half bastards father?" You rolled your eyes. "Look I hate the dickhead more than probably anyone does at this point, but I thought about what you said and your not that stupid. I need to go with someone who's at the top, so being the #2 hero he should have some decent knowledge."

Bakugou scoffed at you. "Yeah whatever asshole. Internships are on Monday anyway. I'll see you there I guess." The two of your parted ways as you stopped at your door of your house. You stood on the stairs for a while, watching his figure slowly disappear over the horizon. You shook your head.