The Small

When she returns for another year T^T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:

What can I do to make my date with Loke the most... uninteresting and boring date ever? I want to have alone time eating Fruit Loops and staring miserably at my wall.

Ok, no dress or anything. I will wear... volleyball shorts and a huge hoodie. Yes. With trainers. No makeup and tied up hair. We are going for the comfy vibe.

Stomping my feet into my shoes, rocking them side to side so my feet eventually slide into them I sigh, I DO NOT want to retie my laces. A knock sounded at the door. "COMING." My voice echoes round the house.

I wonder where Lily is?

Heading over to the door I sigh and open it. There is Leo himself. All dressed up with glitter seemingly coming off him. I squint my eyes and turn my head to the side. "Ready for our d- what're you wearing?"

I smile and look down at myself. "My best clothes! Why? What's wrong with them?" I feign an almost hurt look on my face. Please let this make him feel guilty.

"N-no... you look great." Hed guide me out and I shut and lock the door behind me. Safety first. "So what do you have planned?" I ask and he smirks, pushing up his glasses. "A date. In the HUMAN world." He summons himself quite easily and me along with him

Note to future self: wash the hand he is currently holding.

We appear in Crocus. A busy Crocus at that. "I don't know Loke it's kind of late." I mumble and his eyes light up at the sight of a rose stall. "Wait here."

That's like telling a kid not to do something.

As soon as he turns his back I start to wander. It's not really RUDE seen as I know somebody who likes him, and I support girl code.

Her name rhymes with Fairies.

Well it doesn't rhyme, it's kind of IN the word minus two letters.

It must be market day because even though it is late, everyone is out enjoying the kind of warm air. "Bread for the pretty lady?" One guy asks and then they all start asking if I want what they're selling.

Hell. No.

"I-I no t-." I begin before hearing a small squeak and looking down. An exceed. Great.

No really it's great. It's the cute one.

"Aw hey lil guy!" I pick it up gently and it hugs me round my neck.

"Fro likes lady." It responds then my brain makes a connection. This is the boy I kicked in the face's friend's exceed.

"Where is Shadow guy?" I ask. Wrong question. It bursts into tears. "I don't know!" It wails and I look panicked trying to calm it down. I should NOT have children.

"I-it's ok it's ok. You probably got yourself lost. Here look I will stay with you until they come get you."

~two hours later~

"Ok they either aren't coming OR, hear me out, we are in a stimulation to check whether I am a good person." I look down at the exceed.

It was asleep.

Great.

What guild was face kicking guy from again UGH. "The twin dragon skaters are incredibly hot dont you agree?" I hear two girl's talking and butt in.

I'm confident when I'm on a mission.

"Oh yeh the blonde haired one is to die for right?" Hopefully this will indicate which guild they're from when they reply.

"YES! My friend thinks Rogue is though, Sabertooth's shadow dragon slayer." One girl quipped and I smile. "Aw man each to their own I guess... OK BYE."

I ran out of there. Ew talking about blondey like that made me want to pour holy water in my ears then shake my head.

Ok so Rogue, Sabertooth...

I look on the city map. The 'you are here' dot had been scrubbed off by some joker so I had to figure it out from surroundings then began to make my way North, where the guild hall is SUPPOSED to be.

I don't know how I missed it, it's got a HUGE Sabertooth tiger on it. "Oh thank the stars." I groan, trudging toward the guild doors and knocking tiredly, it being opened.

"Lucy's spirit?" Yukino smiles before hugging me. "Why have you got Frosch?" She sounded confused but more so ACCUSING. "I found the little guy while dodging an unwanted date." I clear the air, holding out the small mythical animal for somebody to take.

"OH THANK GOSH!" I see Rogue run over and take the exceed off me. "Glad to be of service yada yada yada I'm going before blondey-."

"FACE KICKER! ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU!" I groan and spin slowly. "Wish I could say the same to you!" I sing back and he pouts. "Stay a while!" He offers, placing his hand in the small of my back.

"I-I should really get back to Loke. I kinda ditched him." I'd admit awkwardly and Yukino shook her head. "No! Don't worry about it! Plus I need to fulfil that dream of you having a rollercoaster ride on Pisces." She'd admit, beckoning me outside

Let me tell you, I hope the rest of my dreams are that fun because I was FLYING. Loke, guiltily, forgotten