Shock

Time skip 3 years

Your POV:
I forced my gate open, my power aching as I summoned myself. I am immediately in water, it surrounds my body. "LUCY!" I call out looking out over the horizon.

"No no no! Lucy!" I scream again. I dive underwater, the bubbles tickling my cheeks. I can breath, so it isn't a big deal. "Lucy!" I yell again, slightly muffled by the water. I come back to the surface. Slowly making my way to a big rock that's pokes out of the tranquil water.

"I was supposed to protect you..." I cry / whisper. I hug my knees to my chest, tears trickling down my face. "I am a failure to my mission." I scald myself. Suddenly, the ground rumbles below me, bits of my rock cracking and crumbling. I stand up, looking around, evidence of me crying still visible.

I hear a crack and the ground whooshes up from underneath me, causing me to go flying. "Kyaa!" I cry out as I land back on the ground. I hear a slight giggle from behind me. "Oh, you're funny!" A little girl's voice says, I can feel the smile in her voice. I turn onto my side and see a little girl kneeling down to look at me.

"Not to be rude. But who are you?" I ask, pushing the upper half of my body up from the floor. "Oh I'm sorry! I'm Master Mavis! The first master of Fairy Tail! You're Master is part of my guild." She giggles. "Ah!" I breath, struggling my way to my feet. "Gomensai! Please forgive me." I bow. She laughs again. "No need to be formal." She smiles.

"C'mon! I lead you to your Master and her friends." She hovers through the forest, the trees strangely already huge. I don't question it and keep following her. "So uh.. did you have something to do with this coma?" I ask politely, trying to make conversation. "Yes actually. I did! I put them to sleep." She smiles before dancing around in a circle.

Magic flows from her in the colour of gold. It looks amazing. The ground shifts and begins to brake away. The first person I see is Natsu, his pink hair standing out. "NATSU!" I squeal, rushing over to him. I crush him with a hug. "Aha Y/n! What happened?" He asks, hugging me back.

"I'll explain when everyone is here!" I say. I sit down next to him and wait for everyone, mostly excited for the return of my Master. I look around, familiar faces appearing. Levy, Erza, Gray, Juvia... "Y/N?!" I hear the voice of Alicia call. "ALI!" I cry out giving her a huge hug. She rests her chin on my shoulder.

"You're ok right?" I ask, breaking apart the hug. "Huh? Yeh I am! Why wouldn't I be?" She questions. "You were-" I'm cut off by my Master. "Ah! Y/n! There you are! Natsu said you were looking for me?" I politely excuse myself from Alicia to talk to Lucy.

"That's correct Master! I am going to explain everything." I begin, shifting the position of my feet as I look down at them. "You see-" once again I'm cut off. "Don't trouble yourself! Master Mavis told us everything." She grins before pulling me into a hug. "I'm glad you're ok! But where's Lily and Angel?" I smile. "I opened my own gate." Lucy's face morphs into shock. "Y/n! That summons-"

There's a huge crash of lightning and a girl appears next to me. She has dark hair and a purple katana case strapped to her back. Out of instinct, I summon my katanas to protect Lucy. "Who are you?!" I shriek. "I am Liliana. Part of the wizard saints community." She replied calmly. I lower my stance.

"Gomensai." I apologise stepping to the side. "You summoned yourself correct?" Liliana asks. I nod truthfully. "That is....PERFECT! Y/n that's amazing! Only Loke can do that and he's the leader of the Zodiac!" She exclaims. "Huh?" I ask. She is bobbing happily. "By doing so, you unleashes my key." Liliana smiles. She hands Lucy a bronze key, devil horns poking out the top of it.

"You freed me Y/n!" She gives me a hug. She so happy, I didn't even bother asking how she knew my name. "Wait! So you're part of the Wizards Saints but you're a Celestial spirit!?" I question. "Nah! I'm not part of that community! I am as strong as the tenth one though." She grins.

"Sorry to break this up!" Erza cuts in. "Lucy please close your spirit gates! We need to get on the ship." Lucy smiles at us apologetically. "That's your cue." She gets out my key. "I force close, gate of the Galaxy Trio!" I smile as I disappear. Soon enough, Liliana is next to me. "So what shall I do?" She asks, all bubbly. "I honestly have no clue. It feels weird having Lucy back after so long."

An~ MWAHAHA! I conquered this chapter! I honestly had a HUGE writers block. This is dedicated to @tainogirl1303 I hope you enjoyed! Baii <3