Grimoire heart

Your P.O.V:
My legs ache. My arms ache. My whole body aches! I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. Again. I hear Lily humming to herself downstairs. What does she do when she's bored? Oh yeh, she goes for a walk in the woods. What does Lucy do? I have no clue. I was so bored, that. I decided to ship people.

Lucy & Natsu= Nalu (sorry Lolu, Graylu and Nali and Natza shippers ;))

Gray & Lily= Grily. "I have been shipping them for ages!" I say to myself.

Loke & Aries= Laries or Aroke

That's it! I'm going down stairs! I jump down the stairs like a kid and twirl into the kitchen. Lily is singing to herself whilst making chocolate chip cookies. I dip my finger in the mix then go and get my coat on. "Hey!" Lily says, in a mock of anger. I smile then open the door walk outside and shut it. It's cold out, I can see my breath as I walk down the path. "Morning Princess!" Virgo chirps from her, um, amazingly well dug garden. I smile and wave. I decided to visit Scorpio after that. I knock on his door and step back waiting for him to answer.

It takes a while but the door swings open and Scorpio emerges, he invites me in and I sit down on his couch. He sits next to me putting an arm around my shoulder. "So Y/n... How's things." I shrug. "Not bad." I'm still annoyed at him, the whole reason I came was to tell him I saw the whole thing. "Want me to make your day amazing?" He asks. I'm confused, put suddenly he leans in for a kiss. I slap him and move to the other couch. He rubs his cheek then shrugs.

"Scorpio, I know your cheating on Aquarius! So just tell me." His smile fades and he looks angry. "I don't know what your talking about!" He says gruffly. "I saw you kissing that girl! In the town square! You know you hear bins fall over? That was me!" He looks shocked but then gets up in my face. "Don't you dare tell Aquarius!" He threatens. 'DING DONG!' Scorpio disappears scowling with his arms crossed.

I smirk and run out of his house to Aquarius'. I knock on her coral door and wait patiently. She opens it with a frown, but as soon as she sees me she smiles and ushers me in. "Y/n! It's so good to see you!" She says. Sitting down on her couch. "Aquarius I have to tell you something about Scorpio..." I begin, she looks eager to hear me. "Well-" 'DING DONG' I begin to disappear. "I'll kill Lucy next time I see her!" Aquarius curses.

I'm suddenly next to Lily who's holding a cracked egg shell in her hand in shock, facing this really fat guy. "Girls I really need you!" Lucy says, looking petrified. She points to the guy who has hearts in his eyes. "Ooh Ladies!" He says, Lily and I look at him in disgust. "Take him out!" Lucy squeals. I nod and summon my new magic. Lily requips into her Newborn Galaxy armour. "If that's a take me out on a date, I'll take the blue haired one!" The guy says.

Lily shivers in fear as I turn angry. I throw my katana at him and it plunges into his thigh. "Ow Not Nice!" He grumbles, pulling it out and crushing it. I shrug and summon it again, good as new. Lily hits him in the stomach with her spear. "You can't take me out! I'm from Grimware Heart!" He booms, trying to stomp on poor Lucy. I jump to her rescue, picking her up bridal style and jumping up in the air again, using my wings. "Magic Leach!" I shout, millions of stars surrounding him, sapping his energy and magic power. He looks exasperated and hammers on the stars. "I feel weak and hungry! Please let me out!" He begs.

Lily smirks,"Comet Meteor Shower!" She screams. He's knocked out within seconds and I place Lucy back on the floor. "Girls, why'd you go back? See! This is what I get into!" Lucy groans. I shrug, telling her we didn't want to waster her magic.

Grimware Heart huh? Where gonna demolish you!