Training for GMG

Hiii!!
So so sorry I haven't updated in soooo long. I've had a lot going on like moving house and all that. So ya lets go shall we?

Your POV:
I watch everyone disappear, waving them off with a stupid grin on my face. Lily was a bit more enthusiastic than me but still. Sighing and bringing my hand down once they seemingly dissolved away, I look across at everyone silently. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! LETS TRAIN EXTRA HARD HERE FOR LUCY!" I shout jumping in the air.

"FOR LUCY!" Everyone else apart from Aquarius shouts happily.

*time skip**

The next morning I was practically bouncing around the room, waiting for Lucy to call on me and get on with Sylvia, Lily and my training. Lily just watched in amusement from the couch as I basically spring off walls and cushions. "You'll get tired before we start Y/n." She laughs as I land on the couch cushion next to her.

"Nuh-uh!" I say like a child shaking my head. "I had my Weetabix! Plus I have a lot of excess energy!" I say excitedly, bouncing myself on the cushion. Sylvia walks in with our food giving us an angelic smile. "Hey!" She greets sitting on the foot rest in the corner of the room. 'ding dong!'

"WE'RE GOING! WE'RE GOING!" I cheer, shaking Sylvia by the shoulders as we disappear.

Reappearing at a beach, we find ourselves in our swim wear. "Hey Guys!" Lucy smiles warmly, waving before I grab her hand. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I say enthusiastically, shaking her arm up and down. "We've been training so hard for this." Lily smiles, guiding me away by my shoulders.

"haven't we Y/n?" she says, looking at me, telling me to cut the happiness. Coughing as Lucy looks at us all I look her in the eye. "Indeed, we have."

"That's great! I need you to help me focus my magic energy." Lucy says, beckoning us to follow her to a palm tree clearing. "On it!" Sylvia says, pushing her down by her shoulders, getting her to sit down. Lucy folds her legs, draping her hands over the knee caps. "Ok. Focus on the flow around you." Lily says, sitting diagonal from her.

"You need to feel it, through your fingertips and over your head." Sylvia says, sitting diagonally the other way.

"And focus on retaining that energy, becoming one with it and strengthening your mind to suit it." I put in, sitting cross legged in front of her."

The sand moves around us, gold magic coming off Lucy as sand whips up into the air before she loses focus and it drops again. Sighing she undoes her position and sits straight before crossing her legs again. "I'll try again."

"Don't exhaust your mind, it should come as naturally as breathing." Lily exclaims, mimicking the Celestial Mage's position.

"Ensure you have nothing else on your mind." Sylvia advises.

"Just try again you were almost there." I encourage.

'It's times like these that I never want to go away, to just stay this way forever.'

*time skip**

When we were finished, we met up with the rest of the guild in a small hotel. The boys were outside after a little mishap *cough cough* spying on us when we were at the water springs. We decided to try a drink Erza had been passing round, and in an instant, we were all out of our tree.

"What's going on?!" I hear a pink haired boy shriek as the dark haired boy  gets a bottle thrown at his head. "?" I look at him questioningly before a blonde haired girl (Lucy)  goes over to him. I watch a red head (Erza)  beating up these other poor poor children (Jet and Droy) and a water girl (Juvia)  pinning down a raven haired boy (Gray). "Y/N! HELP MEH!" He shouts to which I go red at being addressed.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't k-know who you are." I say sheepishly, inching away from him. "Y/n?! It's me Gray!" He shouts at me. "D-doesn't ring a bell. I-i'm so sorry." I say, tears brimming my eyes. "Just give me a hand!" He says, holding his own out.

"My Mummy told me not to speak to strangers because it's dangerous..."