Coma

That ^^ is Angelique. :))
As soon as I published next week for sure an idea came! Why thank you Lily227573 ! You're a life saver! Lol! But the offer of a character still stands :)

Your POV:
"So, Master, what is our mission now?" Angel asked bowing. Lucy turned to her. "Get some well needed rest." She smiled, hugging all three of us. "I force close thee, Gate of the Galaxy Trio!" We all wave as we disappear.

"Ah~ it feels good to be back!" Lily says satisfied, also dramatic we'd only been gone 2 hours. "I'm having a shower, see you guys!" Angel smiles walking in the direction of our home. "I'm going to the lake, wanna come with Lily?" I ask, already heading in that direction. "Uh, yeh, HANG ON!" She shouts after me as I sprint.

"Here!" I say, putting hands on my hips, smiling. "I'm not as happy..." Lily grumbles, taking deep breaths and clutching her sides. "It's worth it though right?" I ask kneeling down to face her. She looks at me, a mock of anger steeped across her face, she shoves me back and I fall back first into the water. The cold engulfs me, it felt amazing. I stay underwater, deliberately making Lily worry.

I see her kneel down and try to look for me, I smirk to myself. I quickly swim up and seize her by the wrist, pulling her in with me. She laughs bubbles escaping her mouth. Suddenly a voice booms from the sky.

Darkness consumes me as I float in the abyss of nothingness. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEIR GONE?" I hear a young voice whine. "I'm sorry buddy, their gone, every last one of them..." I hear a man say.

"NO YOU'RE LYING! NATSU! LUCY! THEY CAN'T BE!" The young voice begins to cry out. "It's been 4 years Romeo, they're no coming back..." I hear the man say sadly. The voices fade away.

"No..." I whisper. "I killed Achnoligia!" This wasn't the deal!" I scream, thrashing around. "I'm sorry Y/n." I hear the voice of my King speak out. "That was a test and you passed... but as I said, you surpassed what the Time God wrote before you. I had to.."

I feel a tear fall. "Master is still alive. Our contract remains." I say quietly. "Their all alive... I know they are."

An~ Short yes, but... I UPDATED!! YAY! Back on schedule fingers crossed. See ya all later! Baii <3