Jail break

Your POV:
"Where do you think we are?" I asked, kicking up leaves covered in ash.  "Uh Im sorry but I have no clue." Sylvia says, looking round whilst clutching her hands to her heart.

"Hmph. By the time we get there Lucy will be 90." I grumble, looking to the side. "I'm sure we will get there soon." Sylvia said treating me like a child. We walked into a clearing and see Master with Aquarius, Natsu and a buff white haired guy.

"Maste-" I shout beginning to run towards her, but my comrade grabs my arm. "Wait..." she hisses. I look back at her like she's crazy. "But she's in trouble!" I insist, pulling my arm. Then after 3 minutes of quarrelling, Sylvia stops wide eyed. "Y/n...-" I cut her off. "THIS IS BECAUSE I CANT TIE MY LACES ISNT IT?! YOU TREAT ME LIKE A KID AND-"

"Y/N! LUCY US GONE!" I swiftly spun round, yanking my arm out of the Angel's daughters hand. "WHAT?! WAS LILY THERE TOO?!" Sylvia slaps me across the face. "Get a hold of yourself! I have the ability to retrace people." She says like it's obvious. "Oh ok! Right then..." I say stepping back, she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Go on then." I say, holding my hands out. "Ok." Her hands glitter silver and gold and it shows Lucy and Natsu being dragged by a girl who looks awfully familiar. "WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE!" I bark urgently, dragging Sylvia away who's still chanting the spell. "HEY!" She scalds. I drag her in the dirt toward the direction they left in.

"What happens if we get captured?" Sylvia asked. "Ssh! I'm trying to summon Angelique." I hiss. She pouts but carries on saying negative things that may happen to us. "Uh. Special summon Angelique? No that's not right. Special summon-" I'm cut off by a flash of dark purple in front of us. I jump back, tripping over a yelping Sylvia and we land in a heap on the floor. I stare wearily at the figure through the purple light.

"You guys look like a human rice ball ." I hear Liliana's voice laugh. "OI!" Sylvia shouts, shoving me off her. "I suggest we get a move on." I hear Angelique say authoritatively. "ANGEL! Oh I'm so glad! I was trying to summon you and-" I'm cut of by an angry glare at her. "You're saying I'm to weak to summon myself?" She grumbles. I wave my hands frantically. "NO no! I just tried to make it easier for you is all.." she grunts and turns on her heel.

"Any sign of Lily?" She asks concerned. "Not a trace." Sylvia quips. "I'm guessing she's in there." I say smartly, pointing at a huge black castle. "If that's where Lucy went." Liliana said menacingly, drawing her katana. "Then I'll cut down every enemy." We all stand there for s moment. "We need a plan." Angelique says primly. "Charge in there and smash their faces in!" Liliana cackles, swinging her katana around.

"No, Y/n you go to East wing, I'm guessing the jail cells are there, check for Lily or any members of Fairy Tail. Angelique, Liliana and I will fight of foes and save Lucy." Sylvia says, tossing her hair behind her shoulder. I pout at the fact I'm missing the action. "Ok...." I say sadly, sprinting off to the East. "Y/n!" I swivel round at my name. "East is that way." Angel says pointing to the opposite direction. "Knew that. Just testing you." I say awkwardly.

I sprint off to the real East and glance round the corner. No soldiers, how quaint. I slip through the doors and head to the East of the Castle. I hear hammering on the walls and cries of pain. "LUCY!" I hear the voice of Natsu screech. "NATSU?!" I shout, gaining attention of 10 guards. "Y/N?! Oh thank god!" I get in fighting stance. "LUNAR ECLIPSE!" I chant, making time slow down. "Constellation Galaxy Flow!" Mist of poison surround the guards, making them shriek in agony.

I walk past them, all crouched on the floor. I pick a device up off the floor which presumably opens cell doors. "Y/N!" I hear Natsu shout again. I dash to the direction of the voice, seeing Natsu behind bars with 4 other people. "Y/n! Thank God! You gotta get me out to save Lucy and--Y/N LOOK OUT!" I'm grabbed by the collar of my armour and thrown over the barrier down the centre of the building.

I shiver as I look down the drop, definitely deadly. I cry out as my fingers bend due to body weight. "Hello again." I hear an alien voice cackle, his head bending down towards me. I grit my teeth and stare at him in the eye. "Constellation- ACH- crash course!" I scream, the alien thing falling backward towards Natsu, clutching his throat. I use this time to pull myself up, my left forearm trickling with blood. I jump over the barrier, my head spinning like a carousel.

(Where all my Melanie Martinez fans at?! 😉)

"Nice trick. My turn!" The alien calls. "LET YOUR MAGIC TEAR YOU APART!" He shrieks. I smirk, this isn't gonna work. I feel a tingling feeling then a huge zap, enough to make me wince, but then it dies down. "Constellation Blinding Light!" I rush. It hits him and he goes over the barrier and down the huge drop. I exhale in relief.

Then a huge jolt of pain rushes through me. "STUPID ALIEN!" I scream, staring at my hands, my veins popping in my wrists. I grab the device off the floor and click a red button. Natsu's cell opens and he rushes to my side. "Y/n? You ok?" I give him a thumbs up, my forehead pushed against the floor. "You know-- where Lily is?" I ask, gritting my teeth as the throbbing pain dies.

"She's here. But she doesn't look great. She's like.... fading." My eyes widen forgetting my own pain. "LILY?!" I scream, rushing to her side. She smiles weakly at me, trying to stand up. "Uh ok. Magic transfer!" I cry in desperation. She glows a roaring red. "You'll be ok Lily, just hang in there. I chuck her over my shoulder and walk to the mouth of the cell. "Let's help Lucy." I say determinedly.