You called?

(S/F/C)= Second Favourite colour

Your P.O.V:
It took me AGES to calm Lily down, she actually managed to get as far as to Scorpio's front door before I convinced her otherwise. When we got upstairs she apologised for her behaviour and went upstairs to her room. Locking the door behind herself. I sigh and climb into bed, today was eventful. 'DING DONG' I groan in dismay, Lucy always calls me before I am about to go to sleep.

I appear in a cave of some sort, I seem to remember Lucy telling us some sort of test would be coming up, and she might be in it. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances her and her friend were in, Lily and I were in bikinis, just like our Master. I sigh and face palm. Lily twirled and giggled in hers, I'm just glad she's not thinking about Scorpio. My bikini is (F/C) and (S/F/C), it has a mini skirt on the bottom half. Lily's is baby pink with white stripes, also with the skirt. "Alright Ladies!" Lucy shouts, enthusiastically. "Take down Freed and Bickslow!" I turn to a man with green hair and a man in a knight helmet on.

I make my twin star katanas appear in my hand, my armour a light purple with stars around it, and to complete it, an indestructible shield. Lily requips into Comet Maidens armour, which basically is an ashy grey armour with fire and sparks coming of it, her right hand is ablaze with blue fire. "Yes Ma'am!" Lily and I say in unison, rushing towards the unlucky duo. Bickslow sends these 'babies' at us that ricochet of my shield, not even causing a dent. Meanwhile, Lily just sets them ablaze and they turn to dust, Bickslow crying out to his beloved 'children' in the background. (AN- Sorry! I just had to put it in there. : ). I can imagine it happening 😂)

I turn to Freed who was red because apparently he didn't like girls in bikinis. I smirk at him and his stupid weakness. "Shooting Star Riot!" I shout, blasting Freed with millions of stars. Lucy's partner uses card magic to make a cage. "Alright!" Lily says, fist bumping me. Lucy smiled graciously. "Thanks girls. I am gonna keep you out here till the end of trials. But feel free to go back whenever." Lucy says, jangling her keys. Lily immediately, but quietly, agrees on mine and her behalf. The door opens and we rush through.

We reach a gathering of other fellow guild mates. Everyone happy they made it through. I see Natsu sat on a rock, looking down. "That's not fair! They have a team of four!" Gray says pointing to me and Lily. Master just shakes his head. "It's Lucy's magic, so she does with it what she chooses." Gray just frowns. Loke walks over to me and Lily, placing an arm over each of our shoulders.

"If you don't mind... I wanna take one of you ladies on a date when we-" Lily and I stop him from talking with a quick elbow in the ribs. Lily rolls her eyes and goes over to Gray and begins a conversation. I go over to Natsu.

"Hey bro! What's up?" I say sitting next to him.  He just shrugs but still stares at the floor. "Ya' know you can tell me anything." I say, tapping my katanas together between my feet on the floor. "It's Guildarts..." I look at him confused. "Who's that?" I ask, curiously. "He's a super strong fairy tail wizard. He told me that everyone fears something."

I nod. "He's right..." I say. "So why are you sad?" He just shakes his head and tilts it so he's facing me. "A dragon isn't supposed to fear anything..." He begins but I put my hand up in interruption. "Even a DRAGON fears something... They just might not know it yet." He looks at the floor then smiles. "I guess your right Y/n... I bet even Igneel was scared of something." I nod and then Master announces our next task to become S-class wizards. I can't help but wonder. Will I be one too?

An~ I am sooooo sorry about slow updates T^T I was doing out-doorsey-stuff. But I promise to TRY and get back on my 'one book a day theme' byee <3