Team A

Your POV:
I woke up with a huge headache on the floor of a hotel, a cheap one at that. It was like I was in a soap opera. Next to me, Erza has passed out, a katana in her right hand. Lucy was asleep too, an egg roll hanging half way out of her mouth.

Lily and Sylvia were in the rafters, Mavis knows how they got up there. The boys were in a heap on the floor.

Only little Wendy was awake, well she should be considering she slept majority of the time. "How you doing?" She asks me smiling as I come over to her. "Could be better, my head feels like it's being punched." I grumble, flopping on the balcony's barrier. Giggling she'd touch my head with her hand and the pain would cease.

"Phew. Thanks Wendy." I grin before looking out onto the sea. "I reckon we should wake up the others." I mutter, a hint of mischief in my voice. "Yes, that's probably the best thing to do right now." She agreed and with that, I throw myself into the pile of boys, causing them to cough as they roll off each other and onto the ground.

"WAKE UP BROOSSS." I shout giggling as they slowly get up. "Y/n! What the hell!?" Natsu would yell, causing everyone else to wake up. "You're fine! You're still breathing!" I encourage grinning. "I saved you from the sleep monster!"

"Well you didn't save me from the water monster last night did you Y/n?" Gray grumbles, eyeing me then Juvia. "I'm not supposed to help strangers Gray!" I laugh, remembering it before poking him in the cheek. "Ok yeh i'm sorry about that."

When I said that, Juvia formed tears of anger and sorrow.

~time skip to guild hall (3 months later)~

Sitting in the town centre with a few of my fellow spirits, we were swapping manly stories with each other. It was really crowded today, especially seen as two HUGE fish were blocking one of the ways out of the square. It's funny because I have never noticed them before. Like you'd think something THAT BIG would be noticeable. Cmon Y/n.

"And that is what Loke taught me in order to win when against men." Aries would finish, giving off a bashful smile. "Nice one." Sylvia would smirk, whilst Lily drew stars in the dirt with a stick. Suddenly my hand started dissolving, I hadn't heard the bell to signal my gate was opening but I looked across at Lily and Sylvia and they weren't dissolving with me.

"Guys?!" I shout as I vanish and appear by Lucy. "I DID IT!" Lucy cheers, everyone around her clapping in a moving carriage. "Oh uh hi. Did what?" I ask, taking a seat next to Natsu, who looked like he was gonna throw up. "I summoned you separately to your 'sisters'." Lucy grins, waving my key in front of me.

"Wow, that's impressive!" I grin, patting Natsu's back as he is sick out the window. "How'd you manage that?" I ask, receiving a shrug in response. "Focus." She'd smile as we pull to a halt. "Alright, get out Fairy Tail, we are in Crocus!" I look across at Lucy in shock. "You made it in the team?!" Id ask excitedly.

"You bet! Team Fairy Tail Y/n!" I look around for Ali, not seeing her. "Where's Alicia?" Id ask, Lucy smiling at me. "Well she didn't make it into our team, but she will be here to cheer you on for sure!" With that comforting note, I follow Erza out the carriage, dragging the sick Dragon slayer behind me.

"Wow Crocus is so pretty!" Id smile, walking round with Lucy, Happy and Natsu. "Yeh! I've never been here before!" Happy laughs, flying a loop the loop. "YEH!" Natsu would shout, blowing fire into the air. Hearing a crash further on, he ran off to investigate, leaving Lucy, Happy and I to chase after him in pursuit.

"Natsu!" Id shout as he managed to get in the centre of a large crowd. In the middle were two unmistakably powerful wizards. One had blonde hair and one had dark, they carried themselves with arrogance. "Ah! So the Tenrou team is back!" The blonde one smirks before nearing his face to Natsu's, he looks like he is gonna hit him.

"NOT ON MY WATCH!" I announce jumping through the crowd. My two feet slam into his face as he stands back up and he goes flying into his friend. "STING!" A maroon cat would chase after him along with a kawaii green one with a frog onesie. "Y/N!" Lucy would shout at me as the two get up. "What the hell!!" Sting would shout charging at me.

"Lucy i'm really sorry." I say, turning round and blocking his punches and kicks, my back to him. "If you really want you can close my gate." I say pouting at the floor, a punch skimmed my ear. He's beginning to annoy me. "LISTEN HERE BUDDY! I AM TRYING TO TALK TO MY CELESTIAL WIZARD SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING ME FOR THE TIME BEING!" I sweep his feet from under him.

He gets up and looks at me in shock. "You're a spirit?!" He'd ask, as his friend placed a hand on his shoulder. "Damn straight." I say smirking. "Ok Y/n, that's enough excitement today. Close gate of the Constellation Princess, Star Y/n." As I disappear, i get my two fingers point them at my eyes then at Sting.

"Watch your back mate." Id smirk before disappearing.