Captain Gate Closer

Your POV:
It has been a long long longggggg time before Lucy has called on me. I feel neglected, betrayed... I did save her back there but then again, she needs time to recover. Lily has been holding a grudge against me because Lucy only kept my gate open. What can I say? I am obviously the favoured spirit here. Hehe.

Erza TRIED to give me a proper beating when we returned to our stands. But I just closed my gate, watching her fist go through me and collide with Natsu's face, that made my day. Sylvia has been called on quite a few times but hey, she's an angel spirit and angel spirits are soothing like listening to yoga music with candles around you.. mmm candles. I don't eat them but the smell of the scented ones, tip top.

ANYWHO. Today IS THE DAY where I summon myself NO MATTER WHAT just to see how my Fairy Tail family are. Finding out the latest gossip, getting involved in fights, starting fights, watching fights with popcorn ANNNDDD laughing at fights. Sitting on my rug in my home, I sit like a zen buddhist master as I concentrate all my magic power on getting me through that gate. It's strange...it looks like I'm dying but I promise you... I am very much alive. I think.

Going through this goldy portal thing I find myself in the middle of a 'moment' between Natsu and Lucy. But Lucy was over there and there. THERES TWO! "Omigosh you can totally scratch your own back now!" I laugh breaking the silence as I looked between everyone expecting laughter but...nothing. Awkward.

Lucy straightens herself out, primly. "Y/n. What are you doing here?" Ouch way to make me feel unwelcome. "Well I was told you needed help and who better to help then your own spirit am I right?" I glare into her till a small smile cracks on her saddened face. "Sorry. I'm just a bit upset right now." She looks at her boots before a shadow appears down the corridor. I was kinda expecting Juvia to be like 'WHERES GRAY~SAMA?!' but it wasn't, it was a creepy dude with white and black hair. Geez talk about a let down.

"I am here to kill the one who closes the gate, they stop spreading the happiness." He speaks slowly like you do to people who speak another language, or when you've repeated yourself so many times and get irritated the person STILL doesn't understand you. "Oh well, that's impossible because Happy is right here." I grin hoping he has a sense of humour. I am of course, and as always, ignored.

"LUCY HEARTFILIA!" He shouts angrily. I turn to her derp smiling. "Heyyy that's your name congrats! Waittttt a second... NO HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE MY FRIEND OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT! There I think I covered my stupidity." I turn to look at Lucy who looks stunned and scared. "YOU WONT TOUCH HER!" Natsu yells back before he emits a black arrow heading straight for my key owner. No more jokes Y/n, lets go. I bring out my shield deflecting it into a statue before running at him and jumping on him.

Bringing my katanas out I go to stab him in the head before he sweeps into the shadows chuckling making me drop to my knees. Grumbling I look back at everyone. "You all good guys?" I ask sternly, putting my shield and katana away. "Yeh thanks to you Y/n." Lucy smiles before we all run outside.

The Eclipse Gate is now open, dragons roaring and shouting as they come through. It is pretty late, I mean they should be considerate of children in bed, my Mum used to always tell me to be quiet when it's dark. "Lucy!" The white haired girl who didn't know who I was was running over. "I need your 10 zodiacs to close the gate!" She'd grab Lucy's hand before pulling her towards her and dropping them both to their knees summoning. "OO can I join in?! I'll keep the beat! Please just make me feel useful." I whine.

As the zodiacs appear I shout loudly as their Captain to help them keep a steady rhythm. "HUP 2,3,4 and PUSH 2,3,4." My part in it was so important I think we can all agree that it would not have happened without me being present. Lucy and the girl who's name is Yukino close their gates. "Y/n go help citizens, I can always send you a distress signal if need be." She orders me like I'm a soldier! I'll have you know I am CAPTAIN GATE CLOSER! I do as I'm told anyways. Cos you know I'm a good hero.

After many minutes of helping I see the little girl who belonged to Mrs-Green-Haired-I-Don't-Know-Child-Safety and smile at her. "Hey kid where's your parents?" That started off the worlds greatest flood as she bawled in front of me. People looked at me like I had taken away her puppy. "I-I DONT KNOWWW!" She'd bawls as she hugs my legs making me teeter on my feet. "Aw don't worry." I pick her up like the kind person I am. "I'm also scared...the dwagons are scawey."

"Literally kid think of safe, then think of something even safer. I am even safer than that! You are literally so safe right now it is blowing my mind." I tell her before those creepy lizard men appeared. I scream and run like any person would do, holding the kid in my arms as they chased us. "Okay kid. We are gonna play hide and seek with the lizard people. We're hiding." I say trying to stop her from feeling scared. "TELL ME WHERE TO HIDE BECAUSE TINY MUNCHKINS ARE GOOD AT THIS GAME."

"The bell! Hide in the bell." She says as I run to it. Smiling I think it's great as dragons are attacking things and people around us, the lizard people running past the place. Let future Y/n just tell you now. Worst hiding place and decision I have ever made.