New Family

Your P.O.V
I sense danger. I'm laid down on my plush purple covers staring at the ceiling. "I WANT TO HELP!" I scream in frustration, clutching my hair. But I don't know how to summon myself out of the spirit world. Tears of anger stream down my face and I aggressively brush them off with my index finger.

I crawl off my bed, the skin beneath my eyes feeling raw from the salty tears. I go outside and head down the town's Main Street and into the forest. I sat on a rock looking out onto a lake complete with waterfall.

I look up to the sky."I WANT TO HELP!" I screamed again, clenching my fist then putting my head between my legs. I feel my arm shimmering and disappearing, I smile to myself. I did it! I actually managed to summon myself. I go through the stars and comets and feel my feet hit earth land's floor, a warm sensation rushing through me.

My eyes opened and I saw Lucy on the floor with a blue cat comforting her with his hands on her thigh. I smile at her and she looks at me in shock, wiping her tears. "Y/n!" She exclaims trying to get up but failing. I rush over to her making sure she hasn't severely injured herself. "What do you need? Princess?" I say smiling mischievously at her. She manages a small one back.

"In 30 seconds exactly, would you mind breaking that black orb there?" She asks, more sincerely than Angel ever could've managed. I smile at her, summoning my katana. "Sure can!" I said standing in front of her. The time mentally ticking down in my head. 5,4,3,2,1. I jump up to the orb smashing into the orb at full force, gashing my elbow in the process, but managing to keep a smile on my face in the process. I land on the floor, katana in both my hands. Lucy smiles at me as I walk over to her. A low rumbling sound is heard. I widen my eye in shock.

I help Lucy to her feet and place her right arm over my shoulder. I decide this won't work and place her on my back with the blue cat in my cape pocket. I sprint to the entrance narrowly escaping. I walk to the left, sensing Alicia's presence in that direction. As I make my way there I hide behind a tree, seeing loads of people. Consisting of: A girl with red hair, a boy that's half naked with raven hair, a boy with pink hair and a girl with dark blue hair.

"It's ok Y/n..." The cat whispers. "They're Nakama." I nod and slowly make my way over to them. They instantly register my presence, the red haired woman rushing to get Lucy off my back, the pink haired boy pinning me to the ground, Alcia shouting at him to stop. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO LUCY?! I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HER I'LL..." He's pulled off by the Raven haired boy. "If you listened to Ali Flamebrain, she's one of Lucy's spirits now!" He pushes the pink haired boy away before giving me his hand to help me up.

I take it graciously, scowling at Flamebrain. I turn to Lucy who is getting healed by the one named Wendy. "I'm not her spirit..." I whisper. Only the red head heard me. "You will be soon!" She said, pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. "The names Erza!" She said smiling, then yelling, "NATSU COME OVER HERE AND APOLOGISE...NOW!" The pink haired boy comes over smiling. "Look, thingy." He began trying to set things right. "It's Y/n!" I say irritated, putting my hands on my hips.

"Ok then Y/N! I apologise for my actions but I think you can see WHY I was doing that!" Era glares at him, clearly unsatisfied with his apology. "It's ok!" I say grinning, then grabbing him by the front of his hair. "But next time... I won't hesitate from hurting you!" I hiss before letting him go. I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. "If you don't mind, can we make a contract?" I look at Lucy who is smiling. I slowly feel my contract tearing with Angel. She's in jail. "Of course!" I say bowing. I had only been with Angel for 5 days. "How's Monday's?" She begins to ask but I silence her by putting my hand up. "Forgive me for interrupting Master. But I'm free anytime you need assistance." She smiles at me kindly.

"Thank you Y/n! That means a lot to me!" I give her a goofy smile, before seeing to Ali. "You ok?" I ask looking at her crouched on a rock. She looks up at me tears in her eyes. "I just missed you so much Y/n!" She says, hugging me again. "Alicia!" I laugh. "I wasn't gone for long." She looks up at me confused. "YOU WERE DEAD FOR A YEAR Y/N!" I look at her, cutting our hug. Remembering time goes faster in the Celestial world.

~time skip to guild, don't wanna write that sad bit bout Jellal! T^T~

"Master this is my new spirit! Y/n!" Lucy says introducing me to everyone. He smiles kindly at me. "Welcome to our Nakama Y/n!" I gasp, happily crying. "Mira!" He shouts, a white haired girl appearing. "Give her the stamp! She's as strong as me an you!" She looks shocked but nods. "Where do you want it?" She asks sweetly smiling. "Galaxy coloured on my right shoulder please." I ask, now it's stamped and done. I have a Nakama.

A/n~ FINALLY! ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. Sorry about the slow updates T^T! I try. Byee <3