Party

Your POV:
As I sit waiting for Virgo to return with everyone, I talk to Aquarius. The only thing she seems to talk about is Scorpio cheating on her, I don't blame her though, I would too.

Smoothing out my dress and sitting up, restless, I look to see Lily making her way towards us, her blue hair let down and she was wearing ripped jeans and a sleeveless top that went round her neck. I wave at her and pat the seat next to me, just as Virgo reappears.

"Here we are Princess!" The maid chirps and I get up my hair swirling behind me before running to Lucy and embracing her in a hug. "You didn't call." I say, slightly sad as I bury my face in her clothes. "I know and I'm sorry Y/n, I just can't get over losing Angel and Liliana." Lucy apologises.

I wipe my tears away and break the hug, attempting a smile. "It's ok, I think we've all found it hard." Natsu barges past her, getting right into my face. "YOU MADE HER CRY!" he raged, his hand lighting on fire. "WE MADE A PROMISE Y/N!" he shouts, advancing towards me angrily.

"Welcome to the party!" Virgo announces to everyone else, I feel my eyes brimming with tears again. "I'm sorry, I don't feel like attending anymore." I announce, turning my tears into angry ones.

Turning on my heel, I make my way down the steps and walk steadily away. "Y/n... Wait!" I hear Lily call after me, making me slow my pace down. "Do this for Lucy, you don't have to talk to the pink freak." Nodding solemnly I make my way back with Lily and walk immediately over to Aquarius who is talking to a girl with blue hair, Juvia is it?

"So you don't have a boyfriend?" Aquarius asks, hands on her hips. "I swear you'll turn into Lucy!" Snickering, I hear Lucy's shout of protest in the background. "Y/n." I turn around to see the pink creep. "Excuse me." I say pushing past him and going over to Lily, Gray and Lucy.

Sitting down on a cushion next to Lily who is talking amiably with Gray, I turn to talk to Lucy. "So what's happened in the gap where you didn't call on us?" I ask. Lucy perks up at my question, her bunches bouncing. "Well actually we are training for something called the Grand Magic Games! If I get on the team I'll make sure I summon  you two."

I grin at her suggestion. "Sounds like fun!" I laugh, rocking a bit. Lucy pumps her fist in the air. "You bet! Fairy Tail are sure to win!" I admit, I admire her enthusiasm. The voice of our King booms and he gives his speech.

WE WILL WIN!

an~ again i'm sorry it's short =^=   .
Baii <3