Battle against Hades

Your P.O.V:
Lucy sent us back again. She said it was because she sensed a great danger so we best heal up before it. I smiled as I was back in Aquarius'. She was still sat on her chair. "Oh good, Y/n your back! Now what were you saying?" I immediately told Aquarius everything. She seemed upset, well of course she would be, but she failed to believe it. Or of course she didn't WANT to believe it. Her plan was to pretend like nothing has happened and wait till eventually she catches him out.

I agree and take my leave, heading back to my house which now has 3 bedrooms. It has grown a lot, including the kitchen and living room. When I enter, I am met by the sight of Lily and Angelique jumping on the sofa laughing.

I smirk and put on my best angry voice. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I shout. Lily's face goes pale and Angelique looks like she's gonna faint. I just laugh. "I'm kidding you guys! It is your house too." Lily smiles and launches a pillow at me, Angelique also throws one at me and they smack me in the face. "Oh it's on!" I say, rolling up my sleeves.

~one violent pillow fight later (please say as the spongebob narrator voice)~

I'm still laughing as I slump down on my sofa, with Lily on my left and Angelique on my right, they look just as exhausted as me. 'DING DONG' I smile as I disappear, I can tell by Angelique's face that she is happy to be a spirit again.

We stand in a purple ship, we are amongst the usual gang: Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Wendy. Ahead I see our enemy. He is tall with a killer moustache and crazy long white hair. He's wearing purple and black, a patch covers his right eye.

Natsu immediately attacks, with his famous fire dragon roar. Erza changes into an armour that has red trousers with flames on, Gray uses his ice make. "Go get em' girls!" Lucy shouts, willing to do anything for her guild. "Shadow Dragon Roar!" Angelique shouts, her black roar swirling towards the enemy.

"Heavenly Starlight!" I scream, merging it with Angelique's roar. "Comet's Sacred Cross!" Lily shouts, it merges with our move and descends upon Hades. He hits the floor with a thud.

After a while, he slowly gets up, he groans in pain. "You're spirits are s-strong." He refers to Lucy. "But, I'm sure I can take them down..." He takes off the patch on his right eye. "DEVIL'S EYE!" He yells, millions of monsters presumably from he'll appear behind him. They rush towards us, everyone but Lily, Angelique and myself frozen in fear.

I turn around to see Lucy crying by Natsu's side, she looks like she's lost all hope. I clench my fist at the sight. Lucy, the one who carried hope for us, the one that was there for me before Lily and Angelique. Now, she's crying, I can't stand it. She looks so helpless and weak. I turn to Hades, I've gained one of my emotions back. Anger. "I don't care what your aim is. But if you hurt Lucy, or any of my friends I will kill you!" I scream.

"Constellation Princess' Scared Art of The Celestial world! Milkways Grand Clash of all of Space!" I scream, a light blue glow shines behind me, blinding everyone. Hades' monsters shriek in fear as they dissolve into nothing. Hades himself flies back, hitting the wall then the floor. I smile to myself proudly before turning to Lily and Angel (that's my nickname for her now) "You guys did great..." I say, before collapsing and heading back to the spirit realm.

An~Welp. That's it! I did another chapter! YAY! :D Also, my x reader is coming out soon so keep your eyes O_O peeled! Hehe 😂. BAII <3