So we carry on

Your POV:
I woke up to the sound of rain hammering against my window, yes it rains in the Celestial world. I lie staring at my ceiling, contemplating what to do with my day, excluding the fact that Lucy may call upon me. I swing myself out of bed into my slippers and trudge downstairs.

Curling up on the sofa I get out a book and read, waiting for Lily to wake up. The weather seemed to mirror my emotions, rain splattering everywhere. When I hear the floorboards creek above me, indicating Lily was awake, I get up and make us French Toast for breakfast, covering it with honey and strawberries, I even make some for Sylvia.

I smile at my blue haired friend as she entered the kitchen. "Morning!" I say, trying to sound chirpy, I hold out her breakfast. She raises her eyebrow before taking it, looking at me suspiciously. "You never cook." She says, smirking at me. "I think you mean 'Thank You Y/n.'" I quip, before sitting down on the sofa, her curling up next to me and taking a bite.

"Mm! You need to cook more!" She compliments threw a mouthful. "Thank you."

Silence continued around us as then Sylvia burst in without knocking. "GUYS! Get changed! We are throwing a welcome back part for Lucy!" Lily jumps up and rushes to get to the shower first. "HELL NO!" I shout after her, grabbing her ankles as she goes up the stairs. She laughs as she falls down and I overtake her, reaching the shower door and locking it. I feel her body thud into it and I laugh as I turn the shower on.

Stepping into it, steam rises around me as I wash my body and (h/c) hair.

I step out with a towel wrapped round me, unlocking the door and stepping out into the cold air. Lily was sat twiddling her thumbs by the door. "Finally!" She dashes in before I can say anything.

I get changed into a dress sort of thing (it's like Wendy's one with the ring round the neck but it's gold, and black. I put in black pumps before leaving my room. "Lily I'm going!" I shout exiting the house where Sylvia is waiting.

We head to where the Celestial king said to wait and sit patiently for Virgo's return.

An~ it's so short! I'm really sorry! I'll try a long chapter next! Toodles <3