The Call

A/N - Let us discuss the fact my last three chapters kinda rhymed. It does indeed make me very happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV: 

So... apparently fighting a fellow guild member isn't 'etiquette' so I got sent home. In disgrace Lucy would put it but who wasn't to say getting drunk and causing a scene wasn't my plan to get out of hell the entire time. Because I DEFINITELY planned that far ahead. 

I mean, I don't like being in the spirit world because all we do is relax and have fun. Which is fun but gets boring kinda quickly... especially with my impulsive butt wanting to do fight or at least tease someone new. And so, with that being said. I was VERY excited when Lucy was giving us all one wish for helping her close the gate. Even though hehe... I didn't do much...

But that is not the point! My wittiness and jokes need some reward right? 

Hence, as soon as I had heard from Aries that she was calling on people, I decided to just summon myself and either laugh at Lucy or the wish being made... either way I get a lil fun before my wish. 

Summoning myself with Taurus, I sit behind the four of them, them being Yukino, Lucy, Natsu and Happy and watching from the little pedestal I was on. I'm gonna scare them. Taurus, being his perverse self got sent back almost immediately after he flirted with Yukino. What an odd ball. Then Natsu wants to leave. The breeze picks up as he says so and I panic. He's going to smell my Coco Channel from here. Joking. I'm broke. 

I was about to hide behind where I had been sat before feeling a slight tremor in the ground. Virgo. It had to be Virgo. I hear a scream and Happy vanishes. Poor little blue, slightly annoying but funny and loyal cat named after an emotion with swan wings. That's his shortened nickname. Knowing Virgo, it must have been punishment because let's be honest, she really does adore that kind of stuff. 

I decide now is the time, as Lucy is complaining how Looney her spirits are, having just been with Cancer, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Gemini and Capricorn. I'll show you Looney. I begin to sneak up, slowly behind the two girls and Natsu, spots me. Looking away and trying to hide a snicker. 

"Oh you think my pain is funny? Do you Natsu?" Lucy flares as she stomps over to him slightly. Yeesh she needs to admit her feelings to him before Gray does. Hashtag Gratsu supporter. That is when I planned to jump at the two girls before the Royal Highness of the Zodiac's himself appears. "You can't summon yourself!" Lucy turns, puffing out her cheeks angrily. "That's Y/n's thing!" She says, crossing her arms as Yukino giggles lightly. Aw I have a thing. It may be annoying but it's my thing.  

"I heard you lovely ladies were granting wishes like genies or-." His eyes lock onto me and I make a face at him. If he points me out he is SO dead. My childish side will come beat him up real fast. "Anyways... I know my wish." He drawls on flirtily. Gosh. We get it, you're a self proclaimed player. LEAVE. 

"What is it then?" Yukino asks for Lucy who's having a go at Natsu. Seriously, how have they not noticed me yet. "Get Y/n to go on a date with me Luce?" He'd ask, smirking as he brushed over me and looked to the blonde. 

"OH HELL NAH!" I shout and everyone turns round, Natsu and I both put out I couldn't scare them but I am NOT going on a date with him. "Pick something else. Like a worm on a string? Or a spa day." I suggest and he shakes his head. "Lucy please nooo." I whine and she shrugs smirking. Who knew she could be so evil. Sending me to my demise. 

"Sorry Y/n... everyone gets their wish." 

I better get mine you low level little-.

"It's settled then Y/n. Pick something pretty to wear and I will pick you up at 7." He pushes his glasses up and grins. 

"Can we make it 8? I have dinner with myself, I can't cancel that again." I protest, HOPEFULLY he will give up. 

"7:30."  And then he disappears. Ah the negotiator. 

Lucy turns to me and I scowl. "Not cool dude." I grumble, crossing my arms and turning my head away. "Oh... you'll get over it Y/n." She waves a hand dismissively at me. R-U-D-E. 

Yukino smiles lightly at me. Oh how she has changed since she basically threatened me after Lucy's fight. "How about you get a rest Lucy? Before taking on the last four?" I smile. What a cute and interesting idea. Saving the best for last. "I like her thinking." I smile and she nods in gratitude. 

Yeh, the swan and I have made up. 

"That's a good idea. We can grant Libra's and Pisces' then." Lucy would breathe out and I look at her. Oh honey... you are not getting a break here. 

Yukino summons Libra. I smile and wave at her, but all I see is her eyes tilt up in a kind of smile shape back at me. Honestly, she's so cool "Whatever you've wished for... now is your chance to do it." Yukino offers and Libra tilts her head up. "As I wish." She mumbles and the ground shakes as the others drop to it like paperclips to a magnet. Always knew they were metal heads. 

I just stayed stood up. Y'see... Libra and I get along. We are ayokay. "Y/n hellppp meee..." Natsu reaches for my ankle and I grimace, stepping out the way. "Ew. Don't touch royalty you filth." I fluff my hair and look at him. "Your ugliness could be infectious like." He scowls at me and I grin teasingly. Libra then lifts the gravity thingy and everyone slowly heaves themselves back up. "A-are you happy now?" Yukino asks and Libra grins. "Very." 

Pisces was next and let me tell you. Happy must've looked like a chocolate sundae or something because they gobbled him up. I didn't even want to save him at this point because I was both too lazy and rolling on the ground laughing as he was sat back up like a hairball. "Ohh that was good." I wipe the tears from my eyes as I stand. 

"Ok... four more." Lucy heaves and summons Aquarius. 'Please don't mention Scorpio... please...' I pray to her in my head. May this reach Lucy telepathically. As soon as Aquarius appears she looks grumpy. Surely Lucy should catch on. Surely. 

"Oh no... problems with you and Scorpio?" She'd ask and I cover my mouth as Happy says exactly what I was thinking. 

"I dont think that is a subject you should bring up Lucy." 

And Aquarius lost her marbles. Which, resulted in me, her bestie, having to calm her down enough to make her wish. 

"Make me laugh... WITHOUT the help of Y/n." She orders and I rub my hands together gleefully. This is SO karma for when she made me have to agree to go on a date with Loke. Their skit was of Sleeping Beauty. And let me tell you, Natsu has a stupid sense of humour because it was absolutely killing him while I found the length of the grass more interesting. 

"Fly up Y/n. Right now." I oblige of course. Perfection doesn't get washed away. And down Lucy went, over the cliff, like a goldfish down the toilet. 

"Ok. I'm happy now. Go save her Y/n yeh? Then come around mine later for cake or something." She offers up then vanishes. Great. I have to do the dirty work. 

"Ugh c'mon." I say as I HEAVE Lucy and Yukino back up to the top of the cliff. I need my wish. "T-thank you Y/n. What would your wishes be?" She'd ask as she summoned the other two, gasping for air with Yukino. 

Lily wished for Lucy to get some rest. What a suck up, deary me. 

Sylvia wished for a shopping day tomorrow with Lucy, with her paying for everything. Thats more like it. 

"Y/n... what about you?" She'd ask, looking to me as she smiled contently at the others. "I wish for three wishes and they go something like this: I want to get out of my date with Loke." Lucy sweatdrops. "But that'll deny his wish and that isn't fair." 

Aw so... caring. 

"Fine. I wish for a ride on one of the Pisces' fish... like a rollercoaster. That seems pretty fun. I want one whole day where everything you say, you have to make a cow noise after it ANDDD I want to be summoned on your next adventure for the whole adventure and you can't yell at me." I list counting them on my fingers and she sighs, having absolutely no fight in her. 

"Done."