My Duty

An~ Haii~! Very sorry for the slow update : /! But here you go! Hope you like it! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V:
I was on my bed, my whole body aches (not in that way 😂 dirty minded people) I sat up and groaned at the pain in my abdomen. My door burst open revealing Angel and Lily. "Hey Guys.." I began but they ran over to me and hugged me. "You were great Y/n!" Lily said. I smiled back at her.

Angel suddenly dropped to the floor. I panic and sit her up against the side of my bed. "He's here." She murmurs breathlessly. "He's come to kill us all!" She slumps to the floor. I look at Lily in a state of panic and she fetches water whilst I lay her down.

After about 10 minutes she wakes up screaming. She clutches onto Lily, sobbing her eyes out down her back. "We'll be summoned in 2 minutes! Achnologia is here! He'll kill master! He'll kill them all." She said between crying. Before I can say anything I hear 'DING DONG!' Angel was right. We're going to kill him! I've been waiting for this! This is my duty.

We appear in front of him.

He growls at the sights of me, he obviously remembers me.

"Constellation Crash Course!" I scream immediately, not needing Lucy's OK to hit him. "Comet's fury!" Lily squeals, afraid of the beast already. "Shadow Dragon Wing Attack!" Angel yells, dashing towards him at top speed. They hit him in unison and he roars in annoyance.

He flies up above us, roaring down on us like we are insects. Angel dodges whilst Lily takes it full on, as anything with sound doesn't affect her. I block it with my shield gritting my teeth. "Comet and Constellation Heavenly Cross!" Lily and I screech, doing an unison raid. "Shadow Dragon Sacred Art: Shadow Dragon Crushing Fang!"

Angel caused minimal damage to Achnologia, which was still pretty good. Lily and I caused a bit of damage but not enough. He lashed out at me, but I wasn't quick enough to dodge. I awaited impact, but nothing came. I hear an "oof" and look to see Lily being hit by his gigantic claws. Tears spring from her eyes as she hits the floor.

I run to her, clasping her hand in mine. "Oh no no no no! Lily! You can DIE you know! We aren't like the other spirits..." She just smiles at me. "You're on of the people Y/n..." She says looking up at the sky. "One of the people who I'd take the bullet for, who I'd risk my life for..." I hear Angel using her roar in the background. " I could've taken it Lily." I say, tears streaming down my face.

"Kill him for me Y/n." She says, managing a smirk before disappearing back to the spirit realm. She has a 99% chance of dying. I growl and look at my enemy. "Constellation Princes Sacred Art! Space Time Lapse Mark 1!" I scream in fury, my eyes turning a blood red.

A series of really lethal hits hit the dragon, he roars in pain. "Mark 2!" I scream. Another blow, but more deadly hit him. He bellows in agony. "Mark 3." I say, I can't shout it, I'm becoming weak. The dragon is now on the ground, groaning in pain. Mark four..." I whisper hoarsely. I hits him, not showing any mercy. He's still alive.

I collapse on the ground, I feel like I've been hit by a train. I can feel rumbling, he must be trying to get up. "Shadow Dragon Iron Fist!" Angel shrieks, delivering a blow that'll be lethal in his current condition. He growls, and slumps a bit. "Unison Raid?" I hear, I look up slightly and see Angel offering me a hand to help me get up. I take it great fully. "Constellation Princess Death Star Ray!" I scream. "Shadow Dragon Roar!" They hit him as we collapse together. "It wasn't enough..." Angel whispers.

There's suddenly a bright light, and in front of us is a miracle.

"Comet Princess Sacred Art! Fire The Guides All Hope!" Lily screams, millions of hot rocks slamming into the beast. He finally draws his last breath.

"Aw come on Y/n! Didn't my words inspire you?!" Lily jokes helping me up whilst Lucy helps Angel up.

"Hey... I got hurt him so much that it was easy for a weak person like you to finish him off." I joke laughing a bit.

"I'm stronger than you!" Lily snorts laughing.

"Yeh yeh Lily! Keep telling yourself that." I smile. We completed our task.

An~ Betcha thought Lily was dead didn't you?! Lily227573 hope you liked it! And you NekoLevi89101 ! Hope you enjoyed Baii <3