What next?

Your P.O.V:
I must've collapsed after Lily helped me up, as I felt like I was in space. Perhaps Lily and Angelique collapsed with me?

Y/n! It's me, the Celestial King. I haven't got long so listen closely child. You're friends aren't supposed to be alive. Lily wasn't supposed to have killed Achnologia. In the future it states you're all sent into a 7 year slumber. But obviously you changes the properties of time.

I am afraid as I price of this, I'm going to have to resurrect Achnologia, the greater evil. The Time King said it was either that or Lucy's closest 10 friends will all be killed instead of sleeping, I trust you want Achnologia alive instead of her friends dead correct? So when you get back Achnologia will be gone, but alive.

Farewell Y/n.

Your P.O.V still:
I feel my shoulder being shook, my eyes begin to focus on five faces: Lily, Angelique, Lucy and Natsu. "Y/n! You're OK!" Lily squeals hugging me, I hug her back. "Achnologia has disappeared, I'm presuming you know why." Angelique says observantly. I gently nod before letting go of Lily and pushing myself up.

"How are you?!" Lucy asks, placing a hand kindly on my shoulder. I look at her and smile. "Good thanks! But there is something I have to tell you, Lily and Angel. Perhaps in private if you could?" I whispering. Lucy nods them drags us over into the remains of the forest.

"What is it?" She asks, sitting down on the dirt, stretching her arms up. "I have a message... from the Time King (I don't know I made it up :P) he says that because we didn't choose the path that he wrote for us and we killed Achnologia at the wrong time, he's going to have to bring the dragon back to life."

Lily's eyes slowly widen in shock and Angelique just begins to sway nervously and bite her nails. "You mean everything that just happened was for nothing?!" Lucy says slowly, her anger rising. "Y/n, please tell me this is some sick joke." I shake my head at my blonde master. "You can tell whom you choose to tell though." I say, looking at the ground.

"Well... I guess it's good nobody got killed... but is there anymore to the story you might have missed?" Lily asks, trying to stay positive. "Um yeh! It was either Achnologia was brought back to life or 10 Fairy Tail members close to Lucy die. So I made the choice for Achnologia to live, I knew Master didn't want her nakama to die."

Lucy gives me a huge hug. "I am so glad you know me that well Y/n. My family at Fairy Tail means the world to me." I smile, but I feel something come over me, something that is sickeningly wrong. "Lucy..." Angelique's hoarse voice says. "Please send us back! We've been out more than five times today and each one more than 2 hours."

Lucy gasps, quickly nodding and gets our key out. "Close! Gate of The Constellation, Comet and Shadow! Y/n, Lily and Angelique." I smile as I go back to the celestial world. I love being at Master Lucy's service.

An~ Heyy! Sorry for the short chapter :/ but OOH PLOT TWIST!! Hehe hope you liked it! Baii <3