My Master

Your P.O.V:
My hair felt weird, like a tingling feeling it was turning a weird shade of bluey purple. I got through the light and found myself in a weird place, filled with stars, galaxies, rainbows and clouds. "Welcome! You must be knew, Princess!" I turn to see a maid with short pink hair and chains around her wrists. "Oh hi! Yeah I don't know where I am so..." She smiles at me and a bunch of other, um, people crowd around me.

Consisting of Crabs, Sheep, Horses and Scorpions. "You're in the Celestial world..." The Pink haired sheep girl says shyly. "Tch...You're key will be found soon! So I suggest you prepare yourself!" The Mermaid says looking slightly annoyed. "Oh-h okay." I say but in my head I was like. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON! THIS IS CRAZY!" I kept calm and went to a floating island that was Labeled 'Constellation Princess' on it was a tiny little house shaped like a star, it was amazing! I looked around and I eventually got tired. "Time for some sleep!" I say burying my head in the pillow...........

'DING DONG!' A sound chimes in my head and I slowly disappear from my surroundings. "Open Gate of The Constellation Princess! The Star Maiden!" I hear a female voice shout. My clothes transform into silver armour and I sprout purple Angel like wings from my back, in my left hand was a sword that was glowing and in my other hand a shield with stars on. "Here she is guys!" A girl with long white hair said. "My new pet!" I see 5 boys staring at me.

"Welcome to the Oracion Seis!" The one with bobbed white hair says. "This is Midnight, Cobra, Hoteye, Racer, I'm Brains and here is your Master, Angel!" I look at her and she smiles. "So... What days are you free?" I smile back at her, by armour becoming warm. "Anytime you need my assistance!" I say bowing. She chuckles. "You will help me win loads of battles!" She says, smiling. "But first let me test your strength! Racer!" She yells and he appears next to her before I can blink.

"Test her skill!" She says smirking. His smile is just visible under his big nose. "On it!" He says dashing towards me. He kicks my shield and disappears again. "Solar Eclipse!" I say slowing time down. ' Now he's deadly slow..." I think smirking. "All stars of the solar system lend me your power!" I shout. "Suns Ray's of Destitute!" I scream hitting Racer square on, he hits a tree and blacks out. Master smiles at me contently.

"You did well!" She says grinning. "For that I won't call you a pet, your name will be merely Y/n!" I thank her for naming me and disappear back home. As I was disappearing she said. "Fairy Tail are coming tomorrow!" She said tapping her nose. "So be mentally prepared! Toodles🎵" I smile and enter my home. Hang on. "Fairy Tail! I remember that name! It's Alicia's Guild!" I shout. "So I'm part of a dark guild huh?" I scrunch up my nose in disgust and go to sleep.

Thank you for reading! I know it's short but still!!! <3