First time

Your P.O.V:
I had woken up early for some reason and I immediately craved a warm shower. I went into the shower and then went to get my clothes on. When I was dressed appropriately, I went to wake up Lily. But instead of being on her bed, Lily was on her balcony, staring at the millions of stars above us. "Y/n..." She says, knowing my presence behind her. "What is Lucy Heartfilia like?" I put my index finger on my chin in deep thought.

"Well..." I say, joining her on the balcony. "She..." 'DING DONG' I smile at Lily's shock as she dissolves into gold dust. We appear in a town with about 40 guards surrounding us. Lucy looks at Lily in confusion, but doesn't question it just yet. "Take em' down please girls!" Lucy says smiling. I nod and look at Lily who looks petrified.

"Eclipse's stars!" I scream, millions of black stars shooting at the soldiers. "Requip!" I hear Lily shout. "Star Guardian armour!" She standing in a baby pink armour with a huge star on her chest and stars decorating her hair. "New moons radiant shine!" Millions of swords with stars as the handles and as white as the moon pierce the soldiers. "Great Job!" I shout to her, kicking a oncoming guard in the stomach.

Lily seems a bit out of breath but she smiles, proud of her work. The guards were demolished in 2 minutes.

Lucy smiles at us and thanks us. "And who's this?" Lucy asks pointing at Lily who's brushing herself off. "That's Lily, the Comet Princess, we share a key now, so we are more powerful than ever." I tell Lucy, bowing to her. Lucy's smile is brighter than ever as she walks over to Lily. "Hi Lily! I'm Lucy! I'm sure we'll do really well when we work together!" Lily smiles, now encouraged by this and thanks Lucy a lot.

I turn to Natsu, "Thanks for protecting her." He says grinning. I roll my eyes at him playfully. "She's not your girlfriend you know! You don't have to say that!" I laugh at him and he turns a deep shade of red. "B-but w-w-ere Nakama!" He says. I laugh at him again and look around. "Where's Ali?" I ask, Lucy's face becomes serious. "She's in a Lacrima, we don't know at this moment how to get her out." I frown at this, I can't cry, I have no big emotions , put Lily places her hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "Look Y/n... I don't know who Alicia is, but I'm sure we will get her back." I give her a small smile.

"Thanks for your help girls!" Lucy says, grinning. "Close, gate of the twin princesses! Y/n and Lily!" I wave to Lucy as we leave, back to home.

An~Sorry it took so long but I try :3 until next time! Baii! <3