Who are you?

Your P.O.V:
Lily and I decided to not go back to the Celestial World. We didn't want Lucy's wellbeing to be at stake. We run along side her until we bump into Natsu who's talking to a woman with long dark hair. "Natsu!" Lucy calls out, waving and running to him. He glances back smiling and then turns to punch the woman.

A black flash appears in front of her and it blocks Natsu's punch. It kicks Natsu in the stomach, so he flies back, cleverly balancing on his fingers to regain balance. "Who are you!? You got in my way!" A laugh can be heard as the shadows around her disappear. "Go on Ultear! I got this!" A female voice says. The long dark haired woman Natsu was about to punch nods and runs off.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Natsu shouts running to punch the mysterious female, but she dissolves into nothing causing Natsu to punch the tree. She appears behind him and kicks him in the back. Something seems wrong with her, I can sense her magic, it's like mine and Natsu's, combined. Lily runs in and requips into her Comet Maiden armour. She hits the girl in the back causing her to groan in pain. "Pest." The girl simply says, gathering magic around her that looks like shadows.

As she fires her magic at Lily, I jump in the way, protecting Lily with my Constellation Shield. Lily sighs in relief before getting out her katanas. She runs towards the new comer and slices upwards. Natsu uses his fire dragon iron fist and punches her in the gut. "Shadow ring!" The girl screams, millions of shadows surrounding her, blasting back Natsu and Lily. "I am Angelique Ackerman and I am not afraid of ANY of you pathetic fairies!"

The girl who claims to be Angelique has something off about her. Like she's possessed or controlled by an evil being. The only way to get rid of that if I remember is by triggering a memory. I don't know anything about this girl, but I have to try. I see a key dangling from the belt wrapped around her hips. Maybe if I get Lily to distract her I can seize the key and trigger a lost memory! I manage to get Lily aside to tell her my plan. She nods and runs off, distracting Angelique.

Lily has her back turned to me as she's pinned up against a tree. I sneak up behind her, lunging for the black key. It felt cold and smooth in my grasp and I cut her belt so it'd be free in my hand. Angelique drops Lily and for a split second I see her eyes turn from red to presumably her real eye colour blue (sorry I made that up : ) )

"GIVE THAT BACK!" She roars, attempting to snatch the key out of my hand. I dodge to the side so she goes past me. "Shadow Dragon roar!" Angelique screams, hitting my already prepared shield. I smirk to myself. "Constellation Crash Course!" I scream, millions of blinding lights surround the girl. "THAT'S IT!" Angelique shouts. "Devil mode!" I have a bad feeling in my gut.

She comes out of the shadows looking like a demon. She has horns and Satans tail. Lily rushes to my side. "Y/n! If we beat her I think she'll go back to her normal self." Lily whispers. "Shadow Dragon Claw!"Angelique yells. It goes in between Lily and I.

"Unison Raid! Comet Constellation Vortex!" Lily and I grasp hands and aim for Angelique who's power had increased by a lot. She isn't quick enough and suffers the wrath of our unison raid. She stumbles to the ground, clearly defeated.

A purple like mist comes out of her revealing a woman who looks angry. She screams in frustration before disappearing. Angelique was free of the possession magic. After a while, the poor previously controlled girl gets up, rubbing her head in agony.

Her black hair tumbles in front of her face. "Thank you..." She mumbles. I hand her back her key and she sighs. "I don't have a Master, so I can't go back." She begins to cry, suddenly there's a bright shine and Angelique's key floats out of her hand. Lily and my key also float into the air. After a radiant flash, the key drops into Lucy's hands. She gasps in surprise.

One half of the key has a comet and star in the centre with a crown on top of the key, that half of the key is shiny gold. The other half has a horn on top of the key and Satan's staff in the centre, that whole half of the key is a shiny black. Our keys merged. Lucy smiles at us.

"You guys are now a trio!" Lucy gushes. "We have Lily the Comet Princess, Y/n the Constellation Princess and Angelique the Shadow Dragon Princess." Angelique looks shocked, but then smiles brightly, tears of joy flowing down her face. "Thank you." She whispers.