Small World

And so, we finished our tea. We were in the office. I stood in front of Rohan and said, "So shall we start?"

"Yes," Rohan said. "Go ahead." He rolled his shoulders as he was prepping himself up.

I informed, "You may feel a bit dizzy at first." Then I called, "There For Tomorrow!" I used my pencil to draw a line in the air by our sides.

TFT materialized at the opening on my world. He opened the line to reveal my Small World. He grabbed Rohan's hand to guide him into Small World.

"One more thing," I added. "If the door doesn't open when you try to open it, just wait. The next page just hasn't been written."

"Page?"

I explained, "Just think of a room as a different page."

TFT pulled Rohan into my world, and from there I watched him.

Rohan with TFT arrived into the Small World. There, he was met with a beige room. I materialized the room around him. I recreated Rohan's room. The surrounding blurred in place around them.

Rohan commentated, "No matter how you look at it, it looks similar to the real thing. There are a few things missing. The limit is what you know. Either way, this is incredible. As a stand user, I can see everything materialize as it happened, but the couple seemed oblivious to the fact. Ame, can you create something out of your imagination?"

"Sure," I answered. "In a few seconds, go through the door." I thought of a room I could create from my mind.

"Hm," he observed. "Your voice also comes out as a narrator. It's like it's coming from a speaker rather than the opening." He looked at me through the opening I left. Then he walked over to the door and opened it.

My view changed from side view to birds-eye view. I wanted a better look.

When Rohan arrived with TFT in tow, he was met with a pink room with plushies all around it. He walked around the room. He let go of TFT and picked up a purple puppy plushy and squeezed it. "Hm, it feels just like a bear." He bit it. "Yep, feels just like one."

"Um," I said awkwardly. "Was biting it necessary?"

Rohan looked around for me as he hugged the plushy. "I must get the full experience." He went to the big pile of plushies and go in the middle of them. He sat down. "This is quite comfortable and warm." Okay, that was just adorable. He held the plushy close as he looked around. Now THAT. That was a sight to behold.

After a few seconds, he stood up and said, "Make another page." He walked over to the door across the room.

I had something in mind. I thought of another room.

Rohan opened the door and revealed a park. It wasn't big, but it was large as a modest backyard. Trees peppered the room. Bushes circled the middle. "You created something similar to a park!" He walked over to the trees that were making a barrier. He felt the trees. Then he peeled the tree. Then he *shudder* licked the tree.

"Rohan, what the heck!"

He observed, "That isn't what a pine tree tastes like."

I scoffed, "Well, sorry, but I've never tasted a tree before! How the heck do you know what a specific tree tastes like anyways?"

He answered matter-of-factly, "By tasting them."

"Oh... ew," I said. "That's wild."

He went over to the middle were the bushes were. When he went in, it revealed a picnic checked cover on the grass. On it was TFT holding a bundle of sunflowers. He looked up at Rohan and smiled.