Chapter 6 ~ New School, New Worries.

Waking up early in the morning for school is not my specialty. Especially when you have no friends to hang out with that day. Ive always had trouble making friends. I dont know why. People just seem to not like me. I dont know if its because im pretty enough for there 'gang' or they dont like my personality or they just dont like me in general.

I woke up to the bright sun shining across my face. I cringed my eyes and rolled over to hide from the sun. Thump!!!

"Ow!" I yelled, as I pulled my self of the floor. Ok well thats the first time thats ever happened to me. Ive never fallen of the bed in the morning.

"Kodie!? Are you ready?" I heard Dad yell from down stairs. 'Shit! Whats the time? 8.00Am??? Omg!' I thought to myself. I ran into my wardrobe and chucked on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, Union Kack converse shoes, Blue and grey striped sweater, chucked my hair up in a messy bun and ran down stairs with my school bag.

"Wow! You look terrible Kodie. How much sleep did you get?" Rachel said. I gave her a quick death stare. I heard Cassie whisper to herself 'Rude'. I gave her a wink when she looked up from her cereal.

"Gee mum. Thanks for the compliment." I said sarcastically. I cant call her Rachel around Cass because frankly, Cass doesnt know the whole truth about our family. Just as she was about to reply I heard a knock on the door.

"Oh I'l get it. We're giving Niall a ride By the way" I said to Rachel as I made my way to the front door to answer it. I opened the door and sure enough, that cute boy from next door was standing at my door.

"Hey Kodie!" He said. "Wow, you look t-"

"Dont say it," I said feeling a bit annoyed now.

"I was gonna say tired. But ok" He said smiling sheepishly. I let him into the house as we still had half an hour til we had to go. School starts at 9 but I have to be there by 8.30 so I could get my timetable, and Niall could show me around. 

"So how are you? You sleep well?" Niall said making an effort to start conversation.

"Actually. I only had like 5 hours sleep. Im soo tired." I said yawing as I went to go sit down on the sofa next to Niall.

"Really? Whys that?" He asked sounding concerned.

"I couldnt get Harry out of my head. All the stuff you told me. I find it hard to believe" I said being 100% honest.

"Yeah, you get that idea when you first meet. You bump into him somewhere, he comes off as a gentleman, becomes your 'bestfriend' and boom! Your part of their little bet war." He said emphasising bestfriends. "But who knows. Maybe your the type of girl who could change his mind about the whole, screw and drop idea." He said.

"What do you mean, 'Maybe im the type of girl t change his mind?" I said confused. What time of girl am I? Im not wierd am I?

"Harry likes a challenge. He got given this bet, Hanna. She was a challenge. The most challenging virgin theyve come across. It took him a whole month and a half to get her to sleep with him. And somewhere in that time period he fell in love with her. Little did he know, she just wanted to get into his pants, but not make it obvious." I said. Wow. Now that I think of it. Harry seems like a jerk.

"Well thanks for the heads up. Last thing I need now is another Dylan in my life." I said as me and him grabbed our things and headed out to the car where Cass and Rachel were buckled up and waiting for us.

___________________________________________________

We dropped Cass off at her school and headed to mine. Niall followed me to the office, waving at a group of people on the way there.