Chapter 26~ Confrontations and celebrations

It all happened so fast. Yet I saw everything in slow motion. If hat makes any sense at all.

Pat storming up to me. Screaming and accusing me of saying rude things behind his back. Pulling me back by the collar causing me to cough from being slightly choked.

But then that's when it all went black. I don't know if it was the fear rushing through to my head or someone physically knocking me out.

It can't have been Pat that knocked me out could it? He can't of. He wouldn't do that to me would he? His best mates girlfriend?

Wait. Pat and Harry arnt friends anymore. Maybe that's why. Maybe he thought I said stuff behind his back to stop Harry Ron hanging with him.

I would never do that. I would never stop Harry from hanging out with who he wanted. Unless it was starting to change him for the worse. He chose to hang with me. He chose to change for me. Now he is so much better. He's gained more trust from everyone. What him being free from sex since he met me. I hope.

I felt my head pounding worse then I would ever imagine possible. I swear this cant of been from fear. It was just one certain place that was burning from the outside of my scull at the back of my head.

I started thinking of reasons why Pat would act like this so suddenly.

-rumours.

-non confirmed thoughts.

-Paris.

It had to be Paris who got Pat all worked up about it. Great. Just great. Note the sarcasm.

My eyes fluttered open. Adjusting to the lights.

I looked around, taking In the surroundings and noticed I was still in the cafeteria. I was layed in someone's arms, them stroking my hair soothingly.

I looked up to see Danielle, looking down at me, a tear stain on her left cheek.

I forced myself up and steadied myself. I looked around to see the whole cafeteria had gathered into a large circle, keeping he teachers away from the centre.

I looked around again to find Harry holding Pat up by the collar threatening to punch him in the face.

I walked up to where they were stood and pried Harry off him. He wouldn't budge.

"He's not worth it for you Harry." I said, I slowly lowered his hand, and he eventually he released his grip and stepped back, still glaring at Pat. Stepped in front of I'm, blocking him from him.

Anger and adrenaline rushed through me and I took Harry's previous placed. To my luck, our table was close to a wall. I grabbed Pat by the collar, tighter then Harry had and pushed him through the crowd and against the wall. I pulled my fist back and slammed it against his fist, not knowing I had that much force built in me surprised me out of my mind.

His face snapped to the side, in motion of my fist. Blood sprayed out, as if in one of those action movies where the bad guy gets beaten to a pulp.

He spat the remaining blood onto the floor.

"Who the fuck do you think you are. Waltzing up to me and accusing me of saying shit that isn't true." I screamed in his face, my face burning up. He didn't answer. Just stared into my eyes, fear dripping from them. I slapped him hard on the cheek, his face moving, once again, from the force of the slap. Welts started forming almost instantly.

"I'm sorry, Paris just told me tha-"

"PARIS?!" I screamed. I knew it! "Where is she?"

Everyone in the crowd had gone silent, watching my every move. Even Harry had gone silent. Oh no what would he think if me now? He probably would think I'm mental. Deserved the pain I've been through.