Chapter 23~ Revenge is fun

Dedicated to pizzaluver because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER BOOKS LIKE OMG!! <3

Harrys POV

I stood there. Glaring at him absentmindedly. He's not going to win her over. I'm the one that kissed her. Im the one that she said she likes.

"Harry?" I heard some say. I ignored it though. My mood had dropped since he walked through the door. "Harry?!"

"What?!" I screamed. I looked around and seen it was Niall who was trying to get my attention. "Sorry Niall, I didnt mean it. Im just not myself at the moment."

" 'Tis alright mate. Uhh, Kodie's gone upstairs to go get ready for meeting Paris at the park. Whats the plan today?" He said patting me on the back and walking of to the sofa with a handful of food.

"Where following her." I said bluntly.

"What?! We're not stalking her." Liam said. "Thats invading her privacy."

"It's not when she knows we're coming Liam. She needs us. Shes paranoid that what happened in her dream, is going to happen today. So we're going with her." I said walking to storage to gather what we needed to protect Kodie from any harm.

Kodies POV

I walked upstairs to grab a pair of shoes; good enough for running, but matches my outfit. I decided on some Black converse in the end, seeing as I dont have any sneakers.

I walked into my bathroom to inspect my appearance. It was half decent, wasnt my best, but im not out to impress, the boy I truly like probably doesnt feel the same way about me. Sure I told Harry like him, which isnt a complete lie, I just dont think he's the one at the moment. He's still got a long way to impress me.

I tied my hair up into a tight ponytail, letting my long red hair flow down my back in one big lock. I gave myself one more look over and walked out the door and headed to the park, to where Paris would be waiting for me.

I walked down the concrete footpath, kicking along a few stones. I keep getting visions of my dream. The Jackson mask, Paris, Her posse, The park, The baseball bats.

I flinched everytime a car went past. Every step I took, was another step towards Paris. And every step closer to Paris I was, I was a step closer to getting beaten senseless with baseball bats.

I got to the park 5 minutes before the given time and walked towards where she said to meet me, which was on the footpath between the trees.

I stood there, fiddling with my thumbs when my phone went off. I jumped at the feeling of it buzzing in my pocket and quickly grabbed it to stop its vibrations.

'All set in postions love. Ready when you are. Yell out the secret word when its time to attack (;

Hazza .xx"

I smiled at his text. He was slowly, gaining my trust, bit by bit.

"Well hello there Kodie." I heard her voice say, with an evil laugh following.

I snapped my head around towards the voice and seen Paris standing right there. I turned to face her, and just like in my dream, her posse of 4 surrounded me. There were now 5 people standing around me. Exactly like in my dream.

"Uhm, hi?" I said, trying not to freak out.

"Haha you think your all funny now dont you Kodie?" Paris said, taking another step towards me, her posse surrounding me.

"What do you want Paris?" I said, trying to say everything exactly like in my dream, so mine and Harry's pla would go exactly as plan.

"Oh, nothing really, just a little bit of uh, whats it called? Revenge." She said, emphasising 'revenge'. Everything she was doing now, was in exact sync with my dream.